Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grindroad registration is opened!!Right Now!

Discussion on Grindroad registration is opened!!Right Now! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/29/2011, 23:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Any have 1 clean account i take for free ty
Old 07/30/2011, 00:53   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrealx420 View Post
wouldn't worry about getting serious with this server, I never played it.. but I know a few people who have and they said it isn't all too great..because of some bugs.. never had a chance because the reg is always closed.. I don't feel like I am missing out on anything tho.
yeah honestly its nothing all to great

I have an account i just recieved today thanks to Pure! but i feel like the community isnt large enough, theres only so many people playing and i feel like most of them are turkish...but sp and leveling is amazing..just 1h of play and im lvl 57...the 1m sp really helps..that way i can just 0gap all the way. one thing idk how to do yet is buy from npc..maybe the grab pet they give you (when summoned) like interferes with that but who knows. I just wish there was more people playing on this server!
Old 07/30/2011, 13:00   #18

if anybody needs an account im happy to give one away i got 1 left just pm me