Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do Not Trust Internalflame

Discussion on Do Not Trust Internalflame within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Do Not Trust Internalflame

i make it quick and short...He is a scammer.
He promises to make you accounts to ECSRO but in few days he just changes the passwords.
I allmost bought silk and money...thank *** he took my account before that.
I lost lvl 37 full int sworder and 34 full str bow...not a big loss...all together like 6-7mil.

All of you who let Internalflame to make you accounts and got scammed please post here. Lets see how many people he has allready scammed

Allso post what you lost and what level you were.

thnx.
Old 05/06/2008, 21:18   #2

He did the same to me. But I dont give a ****. Just lost like 10 hours of playing.
Old 05/06/2008, 21:33   #3

yeah...the time is the most precious thing i lost =( 3 days.
Old 05/06/2008, 22:10   #4

because you are IDIOTS i told that dont trust anyone because to change PASSWORD you need ID.PASSWORD and MAIL,and you must after he give you accoutn CHANGE YOUR MAIL AND PASSWORD !!!!
Old 05/07/2008, 07:15   #5

probably i wasn't reading it where you had said that dont trust and so on...

But what if Internalflame scammed some1 who was premium and had bought money and SUN+9 items and has payed real money for it.
Then Internalflame is criminal cuz he scammed real money.

He made accounts for so many people
Old 05/07/2008, 09:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaa422 View Post
because you are IDIOTS i told that dont trust anyone because to change PASSWORD you need ID.PASSWORD and MAIL,and you must after he give you accoutn CHANGE YOUR MAIL AND PASSWORD !!!!
i agree, except for the idiot's part...
but for those who got scammed: you could at least have thought this thru
before getting mad.
Old 05/07/2008, 14:01   #7

i am not really mad cuz i didnt lost a lot.

Just i want to warn others about a user called InternalFlame

P.S: If he offers to make you an account dont at least buy any silk or gold to it. cuz u will be scammed by him.
Old 05/07/2008, 15:42   #8

Well, at least the word is out, the evidence certainly seems against him. Just unfortunate that it comes to such a mess over a Private Server.

Seems ashame that someone steep so low as to steal accounts on a Private Server which has such high drop rates, but that's how life seems to treat people nowadays, hopefully no one else will fall for such a trick.

(Must admit, it was one of the few hopes that people could have to get an account if they couldn't get an account during registration times, so it's not entirely their fault as i'm sure people can understand.)
Old 05/07/2008, 16:54   #9

Whats his name in ECSRO? I'll just kill him repeatedly if I see him. When I say repeatedly, I mean 100+ times
Old 05/08/2008, 05:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREh View Post
Whats his name in ECSRO? I'll just kill him repeatedly if I see him. When I say repeatedly, I mean 100+ times
i will help you kill him..lol
Old 05/08/2008, 07:21   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelated View Post
Well, at least the word is out, the evidence certainly seems against him. Just unfortunate that it comes to such a mess over a Private Server.

Seems ashame that someone steep so low as to steal accounts on a Private Server which has such high drop rates, but that's how life seems to treat people nowadays, hopefully no one else will fall for such a trick.

(Must admit, it was one of the few hopes that people could have to get an account if they couldn't get an account during registration times, so it's not entirely their fault as i'm sure people can understand.)
totally agreed with u...so sad to steal, accounts in private server.

And again i hope that some1 didn't had any silk or high ammount gold on theyr char.
Old 05/08/2008, 18:10   #12

At the topic starter...you are either very noobish...or you are very idiotic...cause internalflame would gain nothing from having the account back to himself after giving it to you...what...7mil gold lost? screw it...its practically nothing when the server rates are all 10x

he had the same password for all the accounts...that means anyone could have done this..please dont post ignorant things like that unless you are 100% certain...that ****** me off so much he tries to help and get this...see the logic in this...we only had the accounts for no more than 5 days lol..besides like others said already...CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD...omg
Old 05/08/2008, 18:14   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
#closed
Closed Thread