Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] Retro (General-Talk)

Discussion on [ZSZC] Retro (General-Talk) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/20/2011, 20:49   #31

elite*gold: 0
i thought this thread is for ppl who play / wanna play there and not for "ihatezszcsoidontletanybodytoplaythereortotalkabou ***" type of ppl o.o
#spammers reported
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2011, 21:54   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkev11 View Post
why everytime someone make a thread about retro people come and say "zszc sucks" "its corrupted".... it's annoying people who play there and appriciate that game.. and it doesnt suck !! I'm in the dignity guild we are 5 guilds in union and our master is SoulSp34r, you know the movie maker? and there is also events almost everyday! We don't come to your elitesro thread or sjsro and say "zszc ftw" or "elitesro sucks" so PLEASE stop spamming us its just annoying!!! btw my ingame name is "aStrongOne" I'm in the dignity guild and the community on that server is very nice! many plvl, people borrow items to each other, no turks trying to scam you. Someone gave me 10m when I was lvl 3-4 to help me start the game. BTW 80 cap ftw and if you need help how to register or how to install the game send me a PM or whatever I'll be there!

Sorry about my english it's not my main language.
Thanks! What is your ign?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcandy View Post
i thought this thread is for ppl who play / wanna play there and not for "ihatezszcsoidontletanybodytoplaythereortotalkabou tit" type of ppl o.o
#spammers reported
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorveth View Post
May I'm too late, but, as an Ex retro GM, who was really much online, knows how many users got sosuns.

And, whenever I've spawned any uniques, there were about 30-40ppls who got sun, some of them , +3,+5,+7 and +9 about 10 times.

So, you better stop publishing useless information.

Just to take your attention, retro is a testserver for new GM's, some of them abused their power already there, and dropped many suns.
It has no sense at all to play there.
There is not overpowered, and it is still fun to play there..
Sorry if i sayed something wrong, but you are not playing there (Or just hating it, but playing there -.-") so i dont care about your attitude..
Have a good day to you too.
Old 07/20/2011, 22:00   #33

elite*gold: 2
My ingame name is : aStrongOne
And our union just have done a 5* run from janguan to hotan check this out :

that was pretty nice, this server rocks.!
Old 07/20/2011, 22:18   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkev11 View Post
My ingame name is : aStrongOne
And our union just have done a 5* run from janguan to hotan check this out :

that was pretty nice, this server rocks.!

Scarlet is SoulSp34r from youtube right ?
Old 07/20/2011, 22:22   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwN147☆ View Post
Scarlet is SoulSp34r from youtube right ?
Yes he is
Nice Traderun guys!
I had to go to another Town when it was, Sadly
But lets hope there comes another one later on
Old 07/20/2011, 23:30   #36

ok il get back into topic i got problem when i lanuch retro launcher ( newest update 11) sro_client turns on for 2 sec and disappears any idea what can help ??..
Old 07/20/2011, 23:51   #37

The server is corrupted as hell, if they would play legal no one would have all the items, im one of very few that manage to get a full som set and +7 weapon in a legal way, if buster and the other kids from valentine would do the same thing they would be a piece of **** on the server.

Also scarlet have joined in a lot of noobs from isro to play on retro im just waiting til they get 80 and i kick their ***** ingame
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2011, 23:56   #38

what are exp, sp, drop, soxdrop stats ?
Old 07/20/2011, 23:59   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSoul View Post
ok il get back into topic i got problem when i lanuch retro launcher ( newest update 11) sro_client turns on for 2 sec and disappears any idea what can help ??..
Dont put the Sro_client Silkroad from Update 11 in to the folder!, just use the old ones. Read my Guide! ) and remember you allso have to run Update 10 and then 11, or it wont work.
Best Regards: Totty9 aka Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
The server is corrupted as hell, if they would play legal no one would have all the items, if one of very few that manage to get a full som set and +7 weapon in a legal way, if buster and the other kids from valentine would do the same thing they would be a piece of shit on the server.

Also scarlet have joined in a lot of noobs from isro to play on retro im just waiting til they get 80 and i kick their asses ingame
Thats good you Santa! Now F#¤`@ff from my Thread if you dont got any good thing about Retro.
Best Regards: Totty9 aka Einsten (LOL)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2011, 01:45   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by totty9 View Post

Thats good you Santa! Now F#¤`@ff from my Thread if you dont got any good thing about Retro.
Best Regards: Totty9 aka Einsten (LOL)
Good things? ive been playing here since april so i know what im talking about u piece of **** Best Regards FoxRayz aka "YourMommy"
Old 07/21/2011, 02:09   #41

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWindek View Post
10x as I know, max lvl is 80, 300 mastery
Old 07/21/2011, 03:22   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWindek View Post
exp 10

sp: dunno but im surprised if its even x10

sox: 1x same as isro

normal drops are x10 i think
Old 07/21/2011, 11:35   #43

Retro = ****

GoneFishin is giving his friends suns , magic lucky powders

I played retro.It was opened september 2010 , TipShrooms had 4 sun 3 som lol! (Old ZSZC GM TipKing but he wasnt gm that time) TooExtreme sun +9 spear after 3 weeks retro opened and noone wasnt know this char ...
Old 07/21/2011, 13:43   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by badibatu22 View Post
Retro = ****

GoneFishin is giving his friends suns , magic lucky powders

I played retro.It was opened september 2010 , TipShrooms had 4 sun 3 som lol! (Old ZSZC GM TipKing but he wasnt gm that time) TooExtreme sun +9 spear after 3 weeks retro opened and noone wasnt know this char ...
Yeh, also for some months ago u had a char named merlinspet, no one knew who this was with a sun +10 bow and full sun +6 set, also you had redCode with full sun set and two sun weps +9, but he was banned for illegal items. Now there's a gm guild on the server named Valentine, everyone running around with som set and sun set. Items they got from Legacy. And how do i know this? Well Legacy had the guild with the exact same name for 2 years ago on ecsro vip.
Old 07/21/2011, 17:17   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Yeh, also for some months ago u had a char named merlinspet, no one knew who this was with a sun +10 bow and full sun +6 set, also you had redCode with full sun set and two sun weps +9, but he was banned for illegal items. Now there's a gm guild on the server named Valentine, everyone running around with som set and sun set. Items they got from Legacy. And how do i know this? Well Legacy had the guild with the exact same name for 2 years ago on ecsro vip.
And your name is Yoko and you scam ppl for real money =)
Thanks
1 User

Tags
general-help, silkroad, zszc retro