Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it so hard?

Discussion on Is it so hard? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it so hard?

Hi all.I wondering is it so hard to create sro private server?so many ppl tryng and no one can`t make it.There is no one working PSRO in the world?It cant be.Maybe we need try to search harder?
Old 04/28/2008, 10:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahomm View Post
Hi all.I wondering is it so hard to create sro private server?so many ppl tryng and no one can`t make it.There is no one working PSRO in the world?It cant be.Maybe we need try to search harder?
well its really not easy task and i am sure that there are some working private servers but ppl who can make it wants to enjoy nice gameplaying with friends so they dont share it bcouse there would be too many flamers and noobs
Old 04/28/2008, 10:47   #3

Yea.i think its impossible to find PSRO working server.coz i was tryng search in google,mIRC,yahoo and etc. And nothing,not even a few words about it.only videos,screens and many other things about PSRO. But not the working PSRO server... Ppl in inet can only talk about that they have a server.So if there so many working Psro servers share with us plz.Here on this forum,so many ppl want to play it.
Old 04/28/2008, 11:10   #4

lol.. of course in google and others search pages u won't find any news about psro servers, as kaliosas said , nobody who wants to play with friends or just his country ppls or something like.. nobody will populate his server information
Old 04/28/2008, 13:49   #5

if it's not hard why dont u try to make one? )
Old 04/28/2008, 14:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by trung0407 View Post
if it's not hard why dont u try to make one? )
who said that its not hard?
Old 04/28/2008, 14:31   #7

i bet its harder then you think to make a WORKING server
Old 04/28/2008, 15:20   #8

roflmao we all here said its **** hard to make good working server cant u read or wtf? we never said its easy its **** hard!!!
Old 04/28/2008, 16:16   #9

Yea its hard,no one says that its not.But i mean that there is alot of servers of LA2,WOW,RFonline,MU,and many more games.Why no one PSRO? Or this EMU so bugged,that no one cant work with it???
Old 08/01/2008, 03:45   #10

HELP sa BOW or Firearm ATTACK speed ...

can any body give me a TUT for Bow and Firarm ATTACK SPEED hack..

TNXXX......................
Old 08/01/2008, 06:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpumkin View Post
can any body give me a TUT for Bow and Firarm ATTACK SPEED hack..

TNXXX......................
are you really talking about silkroad?
Old 08/01/2008, 07:56   #12

no..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiemma View Post
are you really talking about silkroad?

no im talking RF online.......................
Thanks
1 User