Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for Elite SRO

Discussion on Question for Elite SRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question for Elite SRO

My first Question is : When is the Event and how often per day?

My second question is : What is the party system? And for what is this system good?

Sincerly Matze
Old 06/29/2011, 00:15   #2

CTF event every 2 Hours
Old 06/29/2011, 00:33   #3

Received Thanks: 1,783
CTF is every 2 hours.
The party system is quite complex, but it's good. If you are in a full 8/8 party, you get more EXP and SP. Leveling in share party with 15x rates = awesome.
Also, if you level alone (solo), make sure you join a 4/4 party, so you'll get a 10% EXP/SP bonus.
Old 06/29/2011, 00:56   #4

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
If you are leveling in 8/8 Party there will also spawn Party Monster (Level 10+).

THey have more HP and hit you harder !!!

Perfect for Europeans are 8/8 Parties with full support. Be sure you get from every build atleast 1 !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2011, 02:12   #5

Btw CTF dosnt work at 11pm GMT-0 time for some reason.
I see everyone saying "OMG CTF BUGGED AGAIN!!"
When infact for the past month CTF hasn't worked at 11pm gmt time.
Just a heads up anyway, probably won't matter to you much lol
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question [ Elite Dekaron ]
12/28/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Is there a Way to fix the Control Type A/B Shortcuts? It's supposed to be SHIFT+x / z. However, It doesn't seem to work at all. Which kinda defeats the purpose of even trying to use it. Any thoughts?
Dekaron Elite question
10/11/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hello..I just started playing Dekaron Elite and cant get some hacks working...I can only use zoom, far eye, vac, tele, speed and others, but still cant get non agro to work, same with skill hack (I know itīs not allowed, but my scripts dont work idk why and i used them in other servers and they do)...if any1 can help me iīll appreciate it...thanks in advance..:D
Elite CO Emulator - Rev. 180 question
09/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I want to ask if someone can help me setup this Private server. i have downloaded and isntalled the source, and setup the database. login server and Worldserver INI file edited. running the login server - WORKING PERFECT running World server - WORKING PERFECT the last problem what i have is that i can not find any Client that is working with this server. i have an orginal CoEmu Client, but that is olso not working.
elite nuble question
09/03/2010 - Main - 3 Replies
umm loool i sound like a nub with this one. i notice that some people have a diffrent rank "like junior member senior" and i realy want a custome one like "not luxai" or "elite haxor" or the one i REALY REALY WANT "Jade is mean" anyone....plz...
elite dekaron question
07/30/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
is there a mob speed hack to slow down mobs?...bcuz wenever i vac+nonaggro mobs, they always run past me a long ways then returns and runs the other way a and bak and i even lose some...i tried my old CE scripts from 2moons but cant find no offsets for mob speed...plz help...