Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

e-sro client crashes

Discussion on e-sro client crashes within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
e-sro client crashes

Basically the tittle says all.Anyways I downloaded the client from the official website and when I ran it I got the good old "SRO Launcher has stopped working" :S I know that a million different reasons can make this happen, but if someone if by any chance anyones knows how to fix it please let me know.
Old 05/27/2011, 08:47   #2

am crashing too wanna a try?!
Old 05/27/2011, 17:45   #3

I fixed it by turning DEP(Data Execution Prevention) on, before it checked everything, now it only affects basic windows processes.

BTW: I was able to play for 2 hrs without any problems, but once i tried to jump to the 2nd Euro City my client froze and closed. -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Client Crashes.
03/25/2011 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Hallo, G1 weiss, dass bei manchen das WarRock crashed, und arbeitet schon daran. Also das heisst grob übersetzt, dass sie schon wissen das es crashed, und sie bereits daran arbeiten. Quelle Also falls es halt jemanden Interessiert =)
ZSZC Client crashes after Log In
10/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
Hey guys, I got the problem that ZSZC Crashes after logging in without any error message. Im using normal client and normal media.pk2 and have to start with private server loader cause im playing on Water and i cant see the button. So it doesnt works with bot or normal client. Pls Help :x
omg my client.. still crashes
05/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
my sro client still crashes i delete dumb folder and setting folder.. but still it much crashes like 5-6 or 7 it finnaly log in or some times some times.. but plss help how i login in once=( with no crash:(
Agbot crashes with a 3rd client HELP PLZ
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Alrighty so um.. I start up a client with agbot botting.. I open up a second client -Non botting. Everything works perfect. I open up a third client - Non botting and agbot crashes without a warning. What is the problem here? What is the fix? Package2.4.13d.nomap << this is what im using Dont just tell me upgrade to new version.. if you have a solution let me know Thanks
Client Crashes at TG
10/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Like many of you I cant leave my high lvl trojan at tg since, but after 10 minutes I leave him at TG i get kicked or a client error from the server. Is there a way to fix this problem? Thanks for your time -Roco