Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Problem

Discussion on ZSZC Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/26/2011, 22:58   #31

elite*gold: 0
Please I need loader for this server
Old 05/27/2011, 07:46   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by *SmokeDogg* View Post
The idiot r u
Where r the files ?? In they USB stick ??? lol
All fire Datas are in a Hard Drive.
A exGm deleted all the data files.
btw i know a lot of zszc then u ..
Next time Tripple check what u want to write
Oh you wanna start argue with me ? ok let me fix that for ya, first of all. All the Files are located in a big device call RACK which is in a big *** room and this room with all the crew members, cooling devices and other cool stuff is called DataCenter. One of the Zszc Racks ( Or server, w/e u wanna call it, its the same ) is located on Canada, one is in Sweden. According to ping and number of connections i assume that our sweet lovely rack is using 1gbit connection, which is decent. Here is another fact for ya sir, None of the GM's have access to data base therefore they cannot just delete the database with no reason. Maybe you just cannot read yet due to the 2 digit long IQ nr you have but Fire server harddrive crashed, burned, ****** up, just like that. Yes it happens when someone perform successful DDoS and HDD is working at full capacity, its like your trying to run marathon while urr weight is 103kg. i repeat, NOT A SINGLE Gm have access to database. ( Google for GM Helper if you are wondering how "they make" all those items for people) and no, i am not an idiot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2011, 13:01   #33

I think Smokedogg just got owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HexCon View Post
its like your trying to run marathon while urr weight is 103kg.
Actually more like 150kg
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2011, 15:32   #34

I get crazy .... i unzipped part1 and part2 after i unzipped patch 1.691 ... than i copied the datas and afte i installed patch but why it doesnt work?
Old 05/27/2011, 15:38   #35

u get 3 files in the rar file u downloaded, first copy sro_client.exe and silkroad.exe and then put ur patch and run the patch, it should work. Also u have to run the launcher since the loaders dont work anymore cuz there are new security patch which disables all loaders.
Old 05/27/2011, 15:48   #36

sry but i dont understand what u mean.... .. i downloaded part 1 and part 2 i extracted both..... than i extracted patch.rar and got 3 files.... ( i extracted patch.rar i same folder like part1 and part2 so the 3 files are in the folder) after i installed patch and when i start silkroad.exe i get runtime error
Old 05/28/2011, 10:46   #37

1. Extract Part 1 into the folder you want your zszc to be
2. Extract part 2 into the same folder you extracted part 1 into
3. Extract patch.rar into the same folder as you extracted part 1 and part 2 into
4. Run the patch.exe or what ever it's called

Welcome to the game. Simple as that

And don't use loaders as HexCon mentioned before, they are not working anymore because of the patch 1.691
Old 05/28/2011, 11:32   #38

I did same u wrote but i get Error
Old 05/28/2011, 13:06   #39

At what point does the runtime error occur? After you start silkroad.exe or after you press Start from the launcher?
Old 05/28/2011, 23:45   #40

I just did what you said ...and i still got the runtime error ... no launcher used or whatever ... i dont get this error .. signed up for the earth channel, suppose to enter this chan without problems right?
Old 05/29/2011, 06:45   #41

WTF so fire sever is completely gone?! what the hell is going to happen ? every one looses everything jst like that???!!!!
Old 05/29/2011, 07:24   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjsroboter View Post
WTF so fire sever is completely gone?! what the hell is going to happen ? every one looses everything jst like that???!!!!
Fire server is 'gone'.

Now go play Earth server where they've made whatever events to help you forget that your char is erased and that you've been recycled as a player.

This is how ZSZC (which used to be called ECSRO before they erased all player data and made new name and everyone start again and spend more money) recycles their players - close one server, claim whatever bullshit happened, and open a new one with new name and they make more money because it's a 'new' server.

Maybe you will wise up and pick another silkroad server to better spend your time on and not have to think about things like this happening all because they love money that much.

ZSZC = Disgrace to all Silkroad private servers
Old 05/29/2011, 19:10   #43

wow O.o thats a fcking ******* move!
but thanks, **** ZSZC
Old 05/29/2011, 22:27   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post
Fire server is 'gone'.

Now go play Earth server where they've made whatever events to help you forget that your char is erased and that you've been recycled as a player.

This is how ZSZC (which used to be called ECSRO before they erased all player data and made new name and everyone start again and spend more money) recycles their players - close one server, claim whatever bullshit happened, and open a new one with new name and they make more money because it's a 'new' server.

Maybe you will wise up and pick another silkroad server to better spend your time on and not have to think about things like this happening all because they love money that much.

ZSZC = Disgrace to all Silkroad private servers
You can think what you want, but zszc is not ecsro.