Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best char for PVP? [esro]

Discussion on Best char for PVP? [esro] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/25/2011, 15:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,783
warrior/warlock is strong, but it dies so easy, isn't it?
or please tell me how to survive a wizard or rogue crits
Old 05/25/2011, 16:15   #17

Just do warlock/cleric 2:1int.
Good luck on loggining in.
Old 05/25/2011, 16:20   #18

Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by poster180 View Post
Good luck on loggining in.
im online with 3 chars
Old 05/25/2011, 17:23   #19

I can't login in some hours, eh
Old 05/25/2011, 17:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33n1x_ View Post
warrior/warlock is strong, but it dies so easy, isn't it?
or please tell me how to survive a wizard or rogue crits
Well, if you know how to handle it, warrior/warlock can be pretty good tank as well, not only taking a lot of damage, but dealing damage to oponnents with Reflect skill
Old 05/25/2011, 18:14   #21

Received Thanks: 1,278
full str bower/warrior cleric
Old 05/25/2011, 18:51   #22

aslo this video show pvp with alot of builds ^_^

so my opinion is rogue / warlock

and yes you need vigors , aren't prohibed
Old 05/25/2011, 19:02   #23

guys relax all builds have some things that they can do better and not so good your set weapon accessory and your skills are important in a pvp and you must use the right skill in the right time but for my opinion the best for pvp is warrior/rouge why ?

Old 05/25/2011, 19:29   #24

elite*gold: 20
is rogue/warlock better than rogue/cleric?
Old 05/25/2011, 19:49   #25

Warrior/Cleric.

Back in ISRO days my char pritty much raped everyone except those nooby full sun geard chars. All my gear was +6+7 and 2h sword +7 and i had a half hour pvp with a pure str blader with sun gear. Also it was a draw against a s/s nuker with sun Sword and shield. Either they killed me or i killed them.
Warrior/warlock is a rly good build but i find they can die much easier than warrior/cleric. By time they try to do all thier debuffs i can usualy kill them.
Old 05/25/2011, 20:05   #26

Do i have to say more?

This guy is a beast.
Old 05/25/2011, 20:17   #27

omg and again this conversation... dude why do you want to know which build is better? THERES not BEST BUILD! (Of course there are builds weaker than anothers) But you should play the build you like the most because if not whats the point? I remenber back days in ecsro/sjsro when 70-90 cap, the glavier was the best pvp char, even vs a +3-+5 nuker and the glavier with npc set he just rape the nuker (it happened to me and i was the nuker, also i play sro since cap 60 so i pretty much know how to play if u gonna say im noob), But trust me i rather like be nuker/bower or any build than Glavier you know why? Because i HATE glaviers! And thats it... Dont be any build if you dont like it... Whats the point of having the best build if you dont enjoy playing it?...

For answering your question i think this are the best builds in this cap (not in order):

Warrior/Cleric-Warlock
Rogue/Cleric-Warlock
Warrior/Rogue

Bower Fire/Cold-Force
Blader Fire/Cold-Force
In my opinion nukers are just like this > no snow > dead so..
(Probabbly Glaviers are good build in this cap but i wont add them since i hate them ) BTW if u ask why i hate glaviers is because they are the most basic and noob build ever... soul spear + ghost spear... thats it ... omg..........
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2011, 20:32   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
omg and again this conversation... dude why do you want to know which build is better? THERES not BEST BUILD! (Of course there are builds weaker than anothers) But you should play the build you like the most because if not whats the point? I remenber back days in ecsro/sjsro when 70-90 cap, the glavier was the best pvp char, even vs a +3-+5 nuker and the glavier with npc set he just rape the nuker (it happened to me and i was the nuker, also i play sro since cap 60 so i pretty much know how to play if u gonna say im noob), But trust me i rather like be nuker/bower or any build than Glavier you know why? Because i HATE glaviers! And thats it... Dont be any build if you dont like it... Whats the point of having the best build if you dont enjoy playing it?...

For answering your question i think this are the best builds in this cap (not in order):

Warrior/Cleric-Warlock
Rogue/Cleric-Warlock
Warrior/Rogue

Bower Fire/Cold-Force
Blader Fire/Cold-Force
In my opinion nukers are just like this > no snow > dead so..
(Probabbly Glaviers are good build in this cap but i wont add them since i hate them ) BTW if u ask why i hate glaviers is because they are the most basic and noob build ever... soul spear + ghost spear... thats it ... omg..........
First you say that there's no build better than any other.
After that you're recommending your favourite builds which you think is the best in this cap.

What?!
Old 05/25/2011, 20:37   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundkuk View Post
First you say that there's no build better than any other.
After that you're recommending your favourite builds which you think is the best in this cap.

What?!
if you read what i sayd... i sayd theres no best build but (there are builds weaker than anothers) so THOSE builds i posted are the builds which i consider a bit stronger than others.....

btw that video u posted sux... the guy uses bless and scrolls lmao... (i know rogue/cleric pwns but at least if u gonna show how they pwn it has to be in a "legal" way)
Old 05/25/2011, 20:41   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
if you read what i sayd... i sayd theres no best build but (there are builds weaker than anothers) so THOSE builds i posted are the builds which i consider a bit stronger than others.....

btw that video u posted sux... the guy uses bless and scrolls lmao... (i know rogue/cleric pwns but at least if u gonna show how they pwn it has to be in a "legal" way)

And what does this mean? Can't you read your own posts or?
Thanks
2 Users