Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to edit the media.pk2

Discussion on How to edit the media.pk2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to edit the media.pk2

Ok , i have a long time without coming here, now im back to zszc coz they launched the Earth server, but since the Pk2 editor gives "Out of memory" wehn trying to edit bcdivision, gateport, etc... now how can i patch the media to bot??? This is how i used to bot long ago is now a new way to do it?

BTW ZSZC don't support 1366x 768 ???' **** i have a new screen and looks crappy at 1024 =S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Media Pk Edit] How to edit wellcome message [Question]
06/18/2012 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello guys how i can edit wellcome message ? can anyone tell or post program or how to do it or link if there is posted on ePVP Thanks, Ficko5
media pk2 edit
07/02/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
can anyone give the tutorial for edit media pk2 for the newest sro client v.1.298 at video tutorial or maybe txt tut... and show the char that hav succesed edit by ur. is the old way media pk edit still work for v.1.298? will we got banned?
media pk2 edit help
04/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
is there still safe to edit media pk2? like edit dress avatar,weapon,summon,or anything else? are we will be banned by gm if we edit media pk2? some tutorial pliz,for the newest client 1.298 legend V11?:handsdown:
Edit media.pk2
06/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello I need edit media.pk2. Need 1 luncher 3 server Sjsro new and Sjsro old and Ecsro vip. Wher i finde media.pk2 editor and info to chnage luncher.
i need help to edit media pk2
05/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i want know how i can change the sjsro launcher pic ?