Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

free acc!!!!!!!! fuck psro im done

Discussion on free acc!!!!!!!! fuck psro im done within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/26/2008, 17:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
joker u cant get it ? they cant read ^^
Old 03/26/2008, 17:55   #17

pls give me account lvl 40+ any server my name is MECAH L JUNEX email me at with the account ^^ TY
Old 03/26/2008, 18:03   #18

anyone can help me how to install a tbot or something... coz a wise guy in here is looking for a pay if he install a BOT he said he made the TBOT here i dont believe this guy... help me to surprise this guy
Old 03/26/2008, 22:56   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigxxboss View Post
it will be nice from u if u give it to me send it to me in
Joker just stated clearly he already gave his account away and here you are saying it be nice of him to give the account to you
Old 03/28/2008, 11:13   #20

can some1 give me an acc becouse i can't reg ( I'am triing registration for 2 months

P.S. sory for my poor english
Old 03/28/2008, 11:47   #21

Who quiting psro PM me if you don't need your old char