Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tsro server ip

Discussion on Tsro server ip within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tsro server ip

Hello i need Tsro server ip?
thnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TSRO New Server?
04/17/2011 - Silkroad Online - 29 Replies
Some player talked about a new server in tsro, soo its true.. in facebook is a vote now for a cool name here http://i54.tinypic.com/99fp0l.png the vote ends today What do you think guys? lets hope for a new server :p maybe this week or next :)
[TSRO] Picture of your char in tsro.
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Wanted to start this theard to see other people's char lol.. here's mine: http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4049/sro200909 0615161786.jpg PS: Lvl20 Rogue (dagger)
[Tsro] How do you convert sbot scripts to be usable for the free clientless tsro bot?
08/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
^^ title says it all :mofo: Coz it doesnt work directly, they say you have to edit it still(both town and train script). Can anyone do a step by step guide on how to convert sbot scripts?:)
Tsro Server
07/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi i have a question there is 5servers in tsro the first one with the M thing is empty so i dont wanna play in a empty server so what server else should i play and have fun with other english people??!