Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with my vps srevolution reg page !

Discussion on Help with my vps srevolution reg page ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with my vps srevolution reg page !

Hello everyone im here to ask some help i got some trouble with regpage on my vps ( using windows server 2003 )
Helper can be GM to the server.
If anyone can help me contact me to : thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Reg page Srevolution
04/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey , I'm here to ask some help to make a reg page for srevolution emu. If anyone can help me please pm me.. I need a php coder..
i need some help in Dc page for Srevolution emu
03/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey guys i need some help in Dc page for Srevolution emu i did all thing right and setup well and i want to know how to make sro luncher with no-ip i dont like hamashi so lag with my friends
[5$]SREVOLUTION - NEED HELP WITH REG PAGE EARN 5$
01/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi guys, I made a Srevolution server. Everything works fine, just the register page. When I press 'Create account' I get those errors : http://i.min.us/ie3wd8.jpg I don't know what i'm doing wrong, I will pay the one who fixes this 5$. MSN : [email protected]
[RELEASE]SREVOLUTION ARCANE PROJECT MYSQL REG PAGE
12/07/2010 - SRO Coding Corner - 7 Replies
Hi here I edited the somewhere founded index.php added and deleted some functions and created it for srevolution arcane mysql project, because there are no working mysql reg page. It is very simple, fast and easy to use. Extract that regpage doc, open index.php and edit these lines: DEMO: If you like or I helped press "Thanks" button.