Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to play with 2sro ZSZC after 1.690update

Discussion on How to play with 2sro ZSZC after 1.690update within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to play with 2sro ZSZC after 1.690update

How to play with 2sro ZSZC after 1.690update.
For example one sro with db-bot other withuot bot. I try with jumbo loader but first sro get DC when i press lounch... plz help
Old 03/27/2011, 23:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
when you open sro with bot
right click on zszc icon and press run as.. then press ok. enjoy
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
play zszc and isro HELP
12/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hey i need get a rid of the problem but i cant,okey here is it... i want play isro and zszc at the same time... but i cant... rly i can,but i need first start play isro then zszc... but i want play it when i first turn of zszc than isro... i turn on zszc,than i try global i get message silkroad already executed... i even tried with loder... sro guard loads... and nothing happens...
problem canot play ZSZC
08/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i download ZSZC and extract it and open and click start and sro-client open but when it going to give me the screen of id-pw-server the screen shut down after 15 seconed so??
All you need to play ZSZC
07/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 64 Replies
Ok, since the Moderators a lazy and don't update any info for ZSZC for other people I'll just do it for you guys. Register Here > ZSZC Register Page Change Password Here > ZSZC Change Password Download the Client here PART1 PART2 After you Download it and extract add this patch to your ZSZC Folder and open it and Patch ZSZC Patch 6/21/10
ZSZC db bot will choose the old server , i want to play on the new one!
06/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi, I want to bot on the ZSZC new server that came out yesterday or the day before , but when i play my bot it sets for the old one ... Please help me it is working on my friends but he doesnt know the solution. Also i have the right ip... 67.205.76.42
i can t play ZSZC
05/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
when i start it the rezolution is to hight ...and i can t event make a new character cuz i can t push the buttom connect...can smb help me?