Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTF ? :}

Discussion on WTF ? :} within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/28/2011, 21:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
WHAT KIND OF REASON FOR BAN IS "SELLGOLD" ?!>!>!>!>! >KFJIODSGIOIO!@ FDSIOHNGISIOGsdIOJGsiojGJIOSJIODSJIOGDSJIOJIO GFUFFUFUFUFUUFFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFUFFUFU JUST GO **** UR SELF TIPKING OR WHOEVER BANNED ME **** ALL PSERVERS **** SRO _)__)))_)_)_ CLOSE THIS THREAD BAN ME FROM FORUM DELETE MY ACC
Old 02/28/2011, 21:25   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukmaka View Post
funny, sw is the same, not better at all
well, sw is slightly different, coz gm's of swsro don't give a **** about players O_O
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/28/2011, 21:27   #33

Let this be a reason to STOP THE ******* SPAM! or RACISME BULLSHIT.
Second if you want to bot, and you get banned, we all know that.
Noobs like him that made this tread will say that.. ALL I DID WAS WRITEING SOMETHING IN TOWN! - Just so it sounds like that zszc is making unfair ban. And because he hopes that he'll be unbanned then. IM sure that he botted like everyone else. Zszc is the best SRO team we have, so stop complain.. If you dont like it
why you even play there?? - Just my question.

- Oh and of cause were there is law, it will be abused, and yea zszc does, but i dont belive that they' do it this much.... And where there is rules, there is always 1 guy that didn't do anything, that you'll blame. See you self as history.
Old 02/28/2011, 21:30   #34

**** U TOO ;P
Old 02/28/2011, 21:45   #35

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by DULAU View Post
how can u remember ur username ?o.O

OT: you may be banned for illegal program using
The thingy under his epvp name
Old 02/28/2011, 22:08   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHero View Post
Let this be a reason to STOP THE ******* SPAM! or RACISME BULLSHIT.
Second if you want to bot, and you get banned, we all know that.
Noobs like him that made this tread will say that.. ALL I DID WAS WRITEING SOMETHING IN TOWN! - Just so it sounds like that zszc is making unfair ban. And because he hopes that he'll be unbanned then. IM sure that he botted like everyone else. Zszc is the best SRO team we have, so stop complain.. If you dont like it
why you even play there?? - Just my question.

- Oh and of cause were there is law, it will be abused, and yea zszc does, but i dont belive that they' do it this much.... And where there is rules, there is always 1 guy that didn't do anything, that you'll blame. See you self as history.
Please stfu.

I hate when ppl like you keep making useless comments only to show how much you suck on ZSZC's c***. You're probably just another zszc kid who already wasted hundreds of dollars at that corrupt server and afraid you will lose all your money when they are shut down.

"Zszc is the best SRO team we have"

Stfu they're not. And who is 'we'?

You just can't get enough of brown nosing those f****** scamming thieves huh?

Btw GJ m*****(you know who you are ), I support you 100% to destroy those scamming thieves and many others do too .
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2011, 22:09   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post
Please stfu.

I hate when ppl like you keep making useless comments only to show how much you suck on ZSZC's c***. You're probably just another zszc kid who already wasted hundreds of dollars at that corrupt server and afraid you will lose all your money when they are shut down.

"Zszc is the best SRO team we have"

Stfu they're not. And who is 'we'?

You just can't get enough of brown nosing those f****** scamming thieves huh?

Btw GJ m*****(you know who you are ), I support you 100% to destroy those scamming thieves and many others do too .
You are welcome.
Closed Thread