Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] SILKROAD HOMEPAGE SYSTEM

Discussion on [Release] SILKROAD HOMEPAGE SYSTEM within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 48
[Release] SILKROAD HOMEPAGE SYSTEM

Hello everyone,

i wanna release a Silkroad Homepage System made by me. You can get it via adding me at Skype and we talk about what you want. I can redesign the Colors or make new Features for you. The Homepage is SQL Injection safe and works with every Database!

Preview:

Features:
- Vote 4 Silk
- Job, Char, Unique Ranking
- Ticket System
- Own Community System
- Webnews System
- Profile Images for Users
- Profiles for Users
- More on Request!

Contact Informations:

Contact me now and get this Safe Homepage System with many tools and custom tools made for your server!
Old 05/28/2017, 16:03   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdersquad View Post
nice , but it's free or ?
Add me in Skype we can talk about it
Old 05/28/2017, 16:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
This is a release section, not an advertising or "imma gonna release sum stuff later m8" nonsense area. Update your main post with a download (also free, this ain't the black market trading area) or get removed from this section.
Old 05/28/2017, 16:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
This is a release section, not an advertising or "imma gonna release sum stuff later m8" nonsense area. Update your main post with a download (also free, this ain't the black market trading area) or get removed from this section.
I dont have to add a Download, no one can configure it by himself
Old 05/28/2017, 18:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplex93 View Post
I dont have to add a Download, no one can configure it by himself
ok then don't post any **** in "release section" without downloading or tutorial
Old 05/28/2017, 18:14   #6

Everyone is able to contact me, and there you will get a Tutorial and the Files. So where is the Problem ?
Old 05/28/2017, 18:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplex93 View Post
Everyone is able to contact me, and there you will get a Tutorial and the Files. So where is the Problem ?
well this section for " Sharing " " Releasing " also i'm sure that this section's name is not " Skype Free Contacts " and btw if you welling to share them so what's the ******* point from this ***** !!!! anyways GL
Old 05/28/2017, 19:52   #8

where the download link?
Old 05/28/2017, 20:01   #9

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Please notice a download link is a Must here, such as contact me and I'll give you it is not allowed.
Please share your future releases in public next time.

#Closed
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread