Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VIDEO GUIDE] How to use IPMana (a tool to reduce p-server lags)

Discussion on [VIDEO GUIDE] How to use IPMana (a tool to reduce p-server lags) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [VIDEO GUIDE] How to use IPMana (a tool to reduce p-server lags)

Hello, epvpers community, today I want to share a guide about how to use IPMana, as title says it is a program reduces lags when server located on china or similar countries.

Since, many ppl dont like reading bunch of words, I am putting video and download link at first:

Download link:

Video:

So, let's start to details:

1- Download and extract IPMana to somewhere you can find easily.
2- Run ipmana.exe with administrator rights.
3- Now you will see kinda a login screen, dont touch anything, put a click to box, and click the button under it.
4- After that, program will be launched a GUI, on this screen click the icon that has folder icon and + sign on it.
5- Select, silkroad.exe and confirm.
6- Now, you will see it appears on your programs screen, click the silkroad logo, after that click the first icon on GUI(kinda Jet icon).
7- Look your icon tray it will appear there also, be sure it will turn into green.
8- Now you can run your silkroad.exe and login your char, major lags should gone.

Note: I have tested this on a p-server located on china, and lags mostly gone, not sure if works aswell on other p-servers.

Also, be sure of that, lag issue doesnt comes from your internet conenction and server-sided problems.

P.S: Sorry for poor english, but hey you got what I mean
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/02/2016, 23:05   #2

elite*gold: 10
thanks for help

Tags
ipmana, lags