Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]BlackRouge Official CAP 120 Server Files

Discussion on [Release]BlackRouge Official CAP 120 Server Files within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/20/2016, 21:28   #61

elite*gold: 0
That's the reason why the SRO community is like it is now because of people with this attitude, they feel like they are better than you and me because they have something in possession that we don't have.
So just don't put your nose in threads that you know you won't help.

Back2Topic: I found out that rSRO version 1.051 should be the most compatible with this files and they came out about the same time, but sadly the link is dead
And thSRO clients are long time dead...
Old 07/21/2016, 01:05   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraYu View Post
That's the reason why the SRO community is like it is now because of people with this attitude, they feel like they are better than you and me because they have something in possession that we don't have.
So just don't put your nose in threads that you know you won't help.

Back2Topic: I found out that rSRO version 1.051 should be the most compatible with this files and they came out about the same time, but sadly the link is dead
And thSRO clients are long time dead...
That's actually really sad... I have remember time back days on ECSRO, MHTC.... When everybody has clients, then everybody was wishing to have a good server files( not SREMU...) Now things have changed, we have server files, but clients for them are lost. :/

And yes to stay on topic: I am not sure if I have rSRO client version 1.050, back home I have an old computer with damaged HDD. I have used to play sro on that PC. So, on weekend, I will check it.
Old 07/21/2016, 13:23   #63

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by zagorodnov View Post
i use rusro client ver.50
and data from vsro274
using the data from VSRO v1.274 isn't recommend because we had clientwise the same situation as you with thsro but we had the sro_client.exe

the client i gave to some people to take a quick look into the serverfiles are a bad mix of all clients we put together until we can start the client and all features we tested works.

but lately i discovered a bounch of bugs they got fixed by rebuilding all pk2 files

Quote:
Originally Posted by janicka View Post
Too sad :-(. Im too noobish in editing binaries. I was hoping to get those files work for non bot server to play with friends. CAP 120 is my favourite. Also Vsro files seems to me much more messed than BR :-))
if you talk about vsro 188 then you might be right, about 274 the server files runs flawless there was just some issues with the client as i told was a crappy mix

ok... and the sro_client.exe required some ASM fixes... thanks to chernobly
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2016, 13:33   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by janicka View Post
1) 2) 3) are reasons to release client, not to keeping it and telling iam good i have it but you dont. Everyone look on me im better than everyone.

BTW thats the reason why Zyain failed... That altitude. Anyway thanks for hint :-)
There we go, first person who always has to mention at least once about zyain-like attitude. I am not telling i'm good or bad, since I was checking what's the real reason client doesn't work. I found that and I personally think that if community would be worth it, it'd be released. Why it isn't released? Just because the interest is small on these files and again someone who writes that somebody is selfish due "zyain attitude" is wrong. How is going development with taiwan 254? Does somebody is working on that? Of course not! How about vietnamese 274? There a few who own these files and they don't do anything with them also. How about csro-r released long time ago? They are not that bad tho, people even contribute with web item mall. Nobody is doing server with these files too. What would be proper reason to release the client? Nobody will do stuff with them, just as they did with previous files. It's not about zyain attitude here, but the reason nobody wants to release these client.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2016, 13:37   #65

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGyros View Post
How about vietnamese 274? There a few who own these files and they don't do anything with them also.
better have something you dont need then need something you dont have

fact is there aren't enough good developers i trust to do something with the serverfiles while i study...
and its waay to big for 2-3 persons to run a proper server

anyway if there is somewhere a good client editor who is interested to work together on 1.274 and is able to kick my *** (because i am a bit lazy) feel free to pm me
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2016, 13:43   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post

fact is there aren't enough good developers i trust to do something with the serverfiles while i study...
Oh come one Syloxx, stop feeding with bs -_- You're doing that long enough already, don't you? We should schedule eta of Sylvanes prior 2018. Also, we are talking about two people, don't we?
Old 07/21/2016, 15:08   #67

I maybe have somewhere iSRO 12D cap client with old pet system. i will check my old PCs harddrives when i go to basement :-))
Old 07/21/2016, 15:23   #68

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post

anyway if there is somewhere a good client editor who is interested to work together on 1.274 and is able to kick my ass (because i am a bit lazy) feel free to pm me
Can i have pasta with chicken please ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGyros View Post
Oh come one Syloxx, stop feeding with bs -_- You're doing that long enough already, don't you? We should schedule eta of Sylvanes prior 2018. Also, we are talking about two people, don't we?
Civilization versus civilization not against each others (kidding)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/21/2016, 17:21   #69

nothing is easier than producing a good working Database vs Client
reminds me when i was working on jSro with DaviD it took both of us about 2 days to get it 100% working
sadly that i have life problems that prevent me from working on server files again (at least for now)
i'll try to find some time to work from scratch , (sure no offense "CraYu" for your progress) i just like to be tuned with every single problem and sadly you didn't post a ChangeLog for your progress so everyone can continue
Greetings to my beloved people <3
Old 01/23/2019, 00:52   #70

pushing to the top, maybe someone interested in this files.
Old 01/23/2019, 08:57   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
pushing to the top, maybe someone interested in this files.

Sure just waiting for release
Old 01/23/2019, 13:26   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybtek View Post
Sure just waiting for release
its in the 1st post
Old 01/24/2019, 17:06   #73

MIxed Files ?
Old 03/07/2019, 15:56   #74

It has been perfectly developed and works fine. And get all the results. Its selection character is similar to CSROR, but it does not support the new companion pet feature.
It should be said that it is the same as VSRO1.274 [VSRO1.274 does not support companion pet function],
Old 06/08/2019, 18:57   #75

looking for a reupload. Thanks.