Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Pinnacle databases, client,filters and files

Discussion on [RELEASE] Pinnacle databases, client,filters and files within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/01/2015, 20:18   #16

elite*gold: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper* View Post
Oh well wait i will explain a little to clear stuff, basically this idiot has been bugging me for money when the server was in a need of them. I was supposed to receive money this month however thanks to my second team mate aka tom tomato he contacted superrewards for account ownership since he owns the domain later superrewards decided on holding the money until now there is no decision and the reason why tom did this was because he wanted to take all the money, greedy bastards
So your the only good guy ?

Quote:
i was like loooooool 100% kid confirmed
And you're Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonius* View Post
Hey epvpers.
I'm releasing these files because Ace aka Skipper is not willing to pay me for the 5 months I worked on pinnacle. I'm pretty sure it's going to be useful for most of you so why not release it?

Databases:

Client

Filters/bots

I'll find the server files and share them ASAP.

Good luck with the databases.
Was not Ace your cousin ? that you were fighting for !
oh wait , when it comes to money .......
Old 11/01/2015, 23:52   #17

Tonight Story

Action : Skipper Scammed Akasch Filter Result : Akasch Banned him
Action : Skipper Scammed Nermin Result : Chargedback him
Action : Skipper Scammed Leonius Result : Leonius released his DB & Cried to his mother

Who's Next !
Old 11/01/2015, 23:58   #18

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠNerminŠ View Post
Tonight Story

Action : Skipper Scammed Akasch Filter Result : Akasch Banned him
Action : Skipper Scammed Nermin Result : Chargedback him
Action : Skipper Scammed Leonius Result : Leonius released his DB & Cried to his mother

Who's Next !
Without any offense, do not talk about something that you know nothing about. People like you ruin the world. I'm still wondering how is your ****** german kiddo doing? I bet he is still stuck in adding the job suits lel. You should look at your faults before looking after others', idiot.

What is 2 × 2? 8, right?

Extra freaking PS: All of what he is saying is un-true, false info. Nermin aka Engineer Fat.Shehab has been a long time hater.
Old 11/02/2015, 00:15   #19

False info ? ye true how should a little kid interested only on money be able to understood

Just a little brief about my self , am not Engineer am senior shift in-charge

My plant consist of process factors you need another life to understand

Ye am talking about ( Partial Combustion , Reactor Zero-reformer , Chemical addition , Process Gas , steam generator , WTP , etc )

You never been out of Egypt ye ? guess what my Chemical Engr. diploma achieved at San Nicolas University , Monterrey , Mexico.

You know what ? i been at Bradford , UK for 6 months increasing my Process learning curve.

What do you know about real life ? nothing ? hows your education , equal to 0 ?

Silkroad for me was an hobby not an essential job like you

Wondering , how could little kid like you think he's a unique ? nope your're not.

your just network buggy guy , seeking for money

Cheers

P.S ( My Monthly Salary Can cover your toy's per year kid
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2015, 02:21   #20

elite*gold: 0
Cant restore DB guys...

and.. this DB for SQL 2014
Old 11/02/2015, 02:48   #21

elite*gold: 87
Quote:
I'm still wondering how is your ****** german kiddo doing? I bet he is still stuck in adding the job suits lel.
Well.
Nermin hired you as a pk2 editor. And as i remember he asked for an expert person.
You simply copied it and forgot skilleffect.

This explains who was stuck in adding that ****.

A wannabe with a stolen database and a stolen filter pretends to be a developer. clear enough.

Please.. stfu.

P.S.: I won't be replying here anymore. whatever you try, I won't argue with you.

@Nermin
People don't get it, Still thinking that i was a partner in reality.
solve your problems with people without mentioning my name. And you'd better not to argue with a kid who was born in 2000.
Old 11/02/2015, 04:17   #22

use sql 2008 or 2012 ?
Old 11/02/2015, 05:49   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlinh View Post
use sql 2008 or 2012 ?
Dat guy, tho!

"**** this ... *keeps cutting the line* what server engine plox? Want to profit, money money!"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/02/2015, 07:16   #24

Cant restore this FCK **** !!!

:@@@@@@@

Anyone can help ż?
Old 11/02/2015, 07:28   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan* View Post
Well.
Nermin hired you as a pk2 editor. And as i remember he asked for an expert person.
You simply copied it and forgot skilleffect.

This explains who was stuck in adding that ****.

A wannabe with a stolen database and a stolen filter pretends to be a developer. clear enough.

Please.. stfu.

P.S.: I won't be replying here anymore. whatever you try, I won't argue with you.

@Nermin
People don't get it, Still thinking that i was a partner in reality.
solve your problems with people without mentioning my name. And you'd better not to argue with a kid who was born in 2000.
What does Glows has to do with skilleffect?
These ****** stuff that he released are old if i remember this was my first time playing around understanding nothing about socket else how connection is being done and processed and i have my own filter now as well as bot, you will see how good it is once i finish my server. HF with ur fail servers badly coded sql procedures = performance gg.
Copied features and un able to create new ones is bullshit.
Keep going on the same cycle and acting high and big while knowing nothing.
Old 11/02/2015, 10:30   #26

Egy guys arguing who is better, lmao !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/02/2015, 12:18   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Costel View Post
Egy guys arguing who is better, lmao !
Ha ha ha, lmao !
Old 11/02/2015, 13:06   #28

elite*gold: 87
Quote:
What does Glows has to do with skilleffect?
These shitty stuff that he released are old if i remember this was my first time playing around understanding nothing about socket else how connection is being done and processed and i have my own filter now as well as bot, you will see how good it is once i finish my server.
meeeeh, i can't stop making fun of you.

Again, pretending that you didn't understand.
The reason why the shitty job suits weren't working is that you forgot to copy skilleffect.

Your own event bot? Your own filter ? sroprot, magicanoo's bot. Camel.

Quote:
HF with ur fail servers badly coded sql procedures = performance gg.
Copied features and un able to create new ones is bullshit.
Keep going on the same cycle and acting high and big while knowing nothing.
Sorry, all of my procedures are perfect coded with high performance. All of my work was coded by me and never copied something. You didn't and you will never be able to achieve my level little idiot. And you never could look at a procedure of mine before. even if you could, you won't understand them. Simply you copy paste and don't know how procedures are working. don't try to ruin my reputation.
And please, don't talk about performance. oqe?

You're the person who tried to copy "job suit" feature from the stolen database and couldn't even copy it correctly :FACEDESK:.

Stealing someone else and renaming his database from SRO_VT_Royal to another shitty name doesn't make you a developer.

Nermin can explain what are the "new features" that i coded and none had done it before. whatever the thing is, i'm able to code it.

I hope i won't have to waste more time to reply here again. Your shitty problem is with Nermin, solve it in private with him.
Old 11/02/2015, 13:12   #29

Xutan , Do not compare your self with little Skipper he owns Elamidas Shard
hahahahaha
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2015, 13:32   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan* View Post
meeeeh, i can't stop making fun of you.

Again, pretending that you didn't understand.
The reason why the shitty job suits weren't working is that you forgot to copy skilleffect.

Your own event bot? Your own filter ? sroprot, magicanoo's bot. Camel.

Sorry, all of my procedures are perfect coded with high performance. All of my work was coded by me and never copied something. You didn't and you will never be able to achieve my level little idiot. And you never could look at a procedure of mine before. even if you could, you won't understand them. Simply you copy paste and don't know how procedures are working. don't try to ruin my reputation.
And please, don't talk about performance. oqe?

You're the person who tried to copy "job suit" feature from the stolen database and couldn't even copy it correctly :FACEDESK:.

Stealing someone else and renaming his database from SRO_VT_Royal to another shitty name doesn't make you a developer.

Nermin can explain what are the "new features" that i coded and none had done it before. whatever the thing is, i'm able to code it.

I hope i won't have to waste more time to reply here again. Your shitty problem is with Nermin, solve it in private with him.
OMG WHY YOU DONT FUCKING GET IT. ALL OF WHAT U ARE SAYING ARE GUESSES AND NOT FUCKING TRUE AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ADDED SKILLEFFECT OR NOT. TALK ABOUT EXPERIENCE.

I won't fucking reply to 2 idiots, 1: Unknown German hit me big in the butt, 2: Fat ass plyz english egyptian. You both know nothing about what you're talking about. You always keep talking high while acting like an idiot, i cannot bring myself to reply to trash like you both. I'm out GG & BB AND Good luck with the database that if you could use them.

With all the due respect to moderators, I'm defending myself.
Closed Thread