Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] SSE Mobile Source (Decompiled)

Discussion on [Release] SSE Mobile Source (Decompiled) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] SSE Mobile Source (Decompiled)

[Release] SSE Mobile Source (Decompiled) - maybe some of you will find this usefull.

src -> com -> example -> sro_emu

Have fun...

Attached Files
File Type: zip src.zip (3.80 MB, 223 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2015, 21:26   #2

i thought sse mobile is open source

useless anyway
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2015, 21:51   #3

elite*gold: 50
useful thank u
Old 04/07/2015, 22:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunner View Post
i bet you f**k your self
suck a chick instead of ****

google translator
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2015, 17:15   #5

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Already had a look two weeks ago. There isn't anything useful in there. You can sniff and parse those packets within a few minutes. The logic "might" be interesting for some people, but do you really want to read decompiled Silkroad logic?
Old 04/09/2015, 10:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
Already had a look two weeks ago. There isn't anything useful in there. You can sniff and parse those packets within a few minutes. The logic "might" be interesting for some people, but do you really want to read decompiled Silkroad logic?
do you think you can rebuild silkroad client ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/09/2015, 17:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaDeployment View Post
do you think you can rebuild silkroad client ?
He obviously cannot. "All those ******* leeching my stuff during test and ..."-mimimimimimi.
Insulting everyone, anyone, no matter why.

Just some PHP Coding and ASM skills aren't overall the fit, if you are going to pose around with a "I am going to rebuild the client"-bullshit.
Old 04/09/2015, 23:45   #8

Quote:
i thought sse mobile is open source
Only the plugin system comes with source code. One plugin example is the monsters movement nearish their spawn point after they spawn (the goal is to be similar to real silkroad). Pax hopes that many features will be created by users. The goal is that the emulator will gain enough functions to be usable after enough submitted plugin contributions. The rest is closed source.
Old 04/10/2015, 00:19   #9

hey hey i didn't meant you will rebuild sro client by emulator i meant you could try rebuilding sro client and i promise i'll play atari and i will record a video burning my pc

i tried rebuilding this **** but without success now waiting for my new PC to come out and i'll give it another try
Old 04/10/2015, 16:07   #10

Quote:
You dumbfuck, an EMULATOR is not rebuilding the client.

You're a bigger dumbfuck for speaking english and still not knowing that (look above).

Also fact is: Whatever I do get leeched off by you guys all the time, all those leechers and human failures will always be crying like you.

Oh and I do insult everyone since there is nobody worthy of respect around.

Your second sentence makes on sense. I've never coded anything noteworthy in PHP or ASM. My skills lie elsewere, seems like you dont know ****.

Sad panda, sad panda.

And just for the records, we need to decipher 3-4 more client extensions to theoretically be able to re-build the complete client. But it's far too late for that.

I see threads from you with **** like "Add item to NPC error - help me". Stop saying ****, go learn how to add items to an NPC.
Old 04/11/2015, 11:42   #11

Quote:
@blapanda.

is that all you can say to it?

Idiots can't even argue these days. Sucks if you fail at adding items to NPCs and then try to argue with somebody who you can't measure urself against.
Oh, yeah wait, let me get on your level, measuring and arguing with "dumbfucks", as you say, who are literally wasting their time on stolen server files and thinking about "I am a bozz because I act like I want to!", sorry dude, but you are the real idiot. What are trying to prove here? Got beaten and bullied by your parents? Schoolmates? Sister? Have anything else to say about besides of always mocking on some's issue which you were too "dumb" to solve at? "Adding item to NPC FAILING", yeah sure. For the context, you "dumbfuck", the item was added correctly, was purchasable ingame, was subtracting the correct amount of currency. Where is this a fail, "dumbfuck"?

To get it more at the point, there is a ******* limit at the Index counter, sides of the shard and game server. Knew that? Oh no, wait, you are just a "stupid idiotic dumbfuck".

This is how you were acting all over the forum, get used to it, if someone rips your *** apart, idiot. "arguing with someone who you cannot measure against", next please, "dumbfuck".
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2015, 11:56   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Oh, yeah wait, let me get on your level, measuring and arguing with "dumbfucks", as you say, who are literally wasting their time on stolen server files and thinking about "I am a bozz because I act like I want to!", sorry dude, but you are the real idiot. What are trying to prove here? Got beaten and bullied by your parents? Schoolmates? Sister? Have anything else to say about besides of alwas mocking on some issue which you were too dumb to solve at? "Adding item to NPC FAILING", yeah sure *****. For the context, you "dumbfuck", the item was added correctly, was purchasable ingame, was subtracting the correct amount of currency. Where is this a fail, "dumbfuck"?

To get it more at the point, there is a ******* limit at the Index counter, sides of the shard and game server. Knew that? Oh no, wait, you are just a stupid idiotic dumbfuck.

This is how you were acting all over the forum, get used to it, if someone rips your *** apart, idiot. "arguing with someone who you cannot measure against", next please, dumbfuck.
that was what i wanted to say but i have 2 infractions already i will be banned
Old 04/11/2015, 13:18   #13

Quote:
that was what i wanted to say but i have 2 infractions already i will be banned
I just don't get the fact, why he gets his content approved by a mod, whilst his whole threads/comments are fullfilled with hate and swearing.
I won't tolerate such a behavior. I like order and norms, and this guy definitely doesn't fit to the normal behavior and into this forum!

If he wants to mock on users here, I will clearly cause a report against him, "measuring" and such, and getting him banned entirely, which happened.
What does he think makes him feel righteous being able to insult everyone and anyone here on the forums? Acting like a smartass and being a di** isn't the essential way of being kind and successful.
I bet, his server won't be up for that long, since he has no clue about his backdoor.

On Topic: Thanks for the decompile of the program. Appreciate it! I appearently have no use for it.
Don't let them get on you, if "humans" like Royal are causing issues and stress.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2015, 13:53   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
I just don't get the fact, why he gets his content approved by a mod, whilst his whole threads/comments are fullfilled with hate and swearing.
I won't tolerate such a behavior. I like order and norms, and this guy definitely doesn't fit to the normal behavior and into this forum!

If he wants to mock on users here, I will clearly cause a report against him, "measuring" and such, and getting him banned entirely, which happened.
What does he think makes him feel righteous being able to insult everyone and anyone here on the forums? Acting like a smartass and being a di** isn't the essential way of being kind and successful.
I bet, his server won't be up for that long, since he has no clue about his backdoor.

On Topic: Thanks for the decompile of the program. Appreciate it! I appearently have no use for it.
Don't let them get on you, if "humans" like Royal are causing issues and stress.
well said bro,
looks like someone is ****** up