Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exploit fixes, some sources and stuff [im done.]

Discussion on Exploit fixes, some sources and stuff [im done.] within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/03/2014, 13:22   #16

elite*gold: 857
good release
Old 06/03/2014, 13:36   #17
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Whoops, my bad. I remember it happening before though, if you don't put credits you get x punishment, hmm
We actually had some talk at mods because a case like this. We ended up that credits are not relevant and it's up to the OP to put them or not
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2014, 15:19   #18

elite*gold: 480
By Chern0byl
Old 06/03/2014, 17:28   #19

elite*gold: 0
Well, the truth hurts (Chernobyl).

Just want to add that he quitted with "fixing" exploits cause all you ever had todo was to use something that he invented long time ago called "SimpleFW", which is already remade on DoctorDDoS firewall and in my network which will defend against all this floods exploits.

He had a good run making 100$ for nothing and then ignoring people when they paid, also was just greeding for money like always.

Bb chernbyolsozeor
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2014, 20:28   #20

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.gotsha View Post
ok you share it but now all come here give thanks etc but not one ask you how to add it
i ask you how to add it but i'm not Coder C#
i can do , but it already the fixes . this not my problem if u not understand or you're not the programmer .

anyway i`ll explain this later, because i have exams now . just wait .

Quote:
Originally Posted by radde94 View Post
Well, the truth hurts (Chernobyl).

Just want to add that he quitted with "fixing" exploits cause all you ever had todo was to use something that he invented long time ago called "SimpleFW", which is already remade on DoctorDDoS firewall and in my network which will defend against all this floods exploits.

He had a good run making 100$ for nothing and then ignoring people when they paid, also was just greeding for money like always.

Bb chernbyolsozeor

i think you responded to yourself and not on others . ! everything to Chernobyl i hope you remember that ,

and if you sure the DoctorDdos can defe it we will see later

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
We actually had some talk at mods because a case like this. We ended up that credits are not relevant and it's up to the OP to put them or not

this will be example ,

config.conf must contain your module process names (without .exe at the end)
Example:
as_process=AgentServer_modified_file_name

ModuleFixesRuntime.exe should be runned after all modules are initialized and service is started.
Althrough, you can start it even on system startup (it does process pooling).

i`ll add crack for the ModuleFixesRuntime . later ( wait it )

also .

LittleHook.dll must be hooked to AgentServer or any other module which gets attacked by 0x7001 packet flood
You can use the included dll injector. In case if you have a proxy, you must ask your support to set
per-ip connection limit to approx 250. If you dont have proxy, you can use additional tools like SimpleFW 1.0 or 1.1whatever ,

Also, you have to add the following lines to your AgentServer server.cfg configuration scope:

//-----------------------------------
/*traffic_filter_activity "service_on"
traffic_filter_packet_count 50
traffic_filter_check_perid 1000*/--- Done C#
//-----------------------------------

Tags
yarrakz0r