Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VSRO Basic BOT with AutoIt

Discussion on VSRO Basic BOT with AutoIt within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking VSRO Basic BOT with AutoIt

Attachment includes the source code of autoit v3. You'll have to compile it. You may customize it at your own needs. The pdf includes a quick guide and tutorial of what each code means and do.

This has been tested on Vehalla Client only. The pdf will also list what system is being tested and what resolution it may needs.

Like if you find it useful.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sro_bot.zip (185.9 KB, 291 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2013, 13:16   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
#approved
Old 08/19/2013, 14:03   #3
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
Its just a crappy autoit file.

Just use mBot crack

Old 08/19/2013, 16:35   #4

well, i love that there are people still doing these programs!
Old 08/19/2013, 19:28   #5

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
"Like if you find it useful."
Smelling ragez0ne copy-paste
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2013, 17:13   #6

would love to use mbot, but for some reason it's not working on my end. I kept getting an error stating I do not have permission or something... And if I happen to get it to where I click login, it still won't log me in and of course I use the mbot loader instead of the official. Even with firewall exception added/turn off firewall, turn off anti-virus. Still to no luck.

I also used jrbot too, but i get dc very often so I decided to modify the code with no success. I think the reason I'm getting dc is the opcode using jrbot. Finally, I come up with coding this bot. It's not the best, but just for experience. Just thought I share my noobie code. Since it's not using any opcode; It's hard for me to gather pixel and or a still image. What it basely do is if you select a mob, it looks for the mod energy and uses the skills on slot mention.

I'm also looking for a way for autoit to OCR.

thanks for the comment and like. Greatly appreciated. XD

btw, actually AK ask me if he can release my work. I released before he did, but wasn't approve yet. I send him what I submitted. So he's the one who copy/paste. Welcome to ask him yourself.
Old 08/20/2013, 22:13   #7

I didn't check the bot yet, but it's a great work no doubt.
I've always wanted to make a bot.
Keep up the good work.