Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] 1.193 Fixed Database

Discussion on [Release] 1.193 Fixed Database within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/07/2012, 17:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Have NBC for Avatar Near To NBC right ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database!
04/25/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap. Many database releases have come before this...
[Release] D11 Database, No Bugs, All Avatars Up, Fortress Fixed, Honor Working.
01/08/2018 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 96 Replies
Hello community, Many people requesting a cleaned database, with all avatars uploaded, fortress/fgw/ctf/battle arena/honor rank working,custom glows already added, also the prices of avatars, and etc are already fixed... Fixed as in; 15 Silk = Attachment 30 Silk = Hat 160 Silk = Avatar Well here's my release I hope you guys enjoy this, and press thanks If you like it c; Regards, ღ ∂ropp
DataBase Rome Fixed By Me
03/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 34 Replies
hello every one.. im sorry for what happen to my old theard databaase rome i was get some problems in it but alot of people msg me want database anyway take it guyz What i fixed in it ? - it will work with SQL SERVER 2008 R2 only with lastest SQL SERVER 2008 R2 (10.50.2500) Link:click here have fun im realy made this theard to help the ppl who msg me to get the database and sorry agian for my bad english i hope dont find any haters on my theard :awesome: