Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How to run iBot on Extreme Silkroad-R

Discussion on [Guide] How to run iBot on Extreme Silkroad-R within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/23/2012, 12:09   #76

elite*gold: 0
I cant open "Run Ex.SRO-R Hackshield"

Old 10/04/2012, 17:41   #77

I Start Allthings.

Path media pk, Sro hackshield,ibot, edx loader 6.

Ibot with hackshield actived, and ready to login.

But when i put my login and password, i get this error:

Runtime Error '383'

'Text' property is read-only.

How to fix it?
Old 10/23/2012, 12:25   #78

Hello. I've got problem with Ibot status log saying: HS Server busy or down!. I put the same IPHS to r_iphs.ini, patched media.pk2 with iBot - Media Patcher IP: 127.0.0.1 port: 15778.

What am i doing wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny31 View Post
I cant open "Run Ex.SRO-R Hackshield"

You have to download Java SE Runtime Environment 7 and install
Old 10/27/2012, 18:51   #79

NVM.. ExSro-R only one worth playing vsro files suck and no one makes a good blackrogue 100 cap or 90 cap cause that would be the best.