Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How to configure Elitebot for Esro

Discussion on [Guide] How to configure Elitebot for Esro within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] How to configure Elitebot for Esro

Here's my tutorial on elitebot. I made it 3 weeks ago but uploaded it now because when I first started to use it I found it hard to configure some of the stuff. I hope I can help someone which was in my situation.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Also if there are any questions ask here or in youtube I will be happy to help you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/15/2011, 16:28   #2

xD uhumm.... Well looks like u worked har to made it.

Sadly its kinda useless xD There is alread 100000 TuTs, But good job :P
Old 08/15/2011, 19:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfamud View Post
xD uhumm.... Well looks like u worked har to made it.

Sadly its kinda useless xD There is alread 100000 TuTs, But good job :P
woah I just saw that it got posted here **** it I posted it in the other section as well. Anyways yeah I noticed that there are a lot of guides but I decided to make one myself because like a month ago there were none or a few in arabic lolz.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2011, 01:32   #4

He's just trying to help Good work Wanted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EliteBot 0.24 (HolyBot for esro).. Loop and stop.
08/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey everybody.. I have a problem :/. Town script work, i use looop.. I have record script, and bot use that script and walk on spot.. My char go to this place, and dont do anything!! He stay and nothing... I dont know why.... He don't attack mobs.. I have all option good, Use Coordinates + Radius, mob range, skills, everything.. Anyone can help me?? Sorry.. My english is not good, I am From Poland. Thanks.
Esro HolyBot [ EliteBot 0.24 ] Dc
07/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey dudes ! My problem is , when Im just logged in with bot without botting ( means that I get plvl or stall or sth. ) I never get dc , but once I press start bot I always get dc after 1 -3 h or less . Whats wrong ? My friend never get dc ;/
[Request] eSro Bot Guide.
07/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi XD, Well anyone can give me a good bot for eSro and also guide me how to make it start and also for the bot itself give me guides how to farm SP the fastest etc. :) Would be appreciated, Thank you in advance :)
[Esro] Elitebot(crack) multibotting?
07/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Is it possible to multi bot(on some accounts) with Elitebot(holybot crack) because when im trying to start second client i get this error http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6892/botproblem. th.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us| The loader.exe problem :O Any solution for that?
[Guide] How to configure a bot w/o WP
09/09/2010 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
First of all, hello ...elitepvpers.com! I'll try to show you how to bot on a 1.9.0.3 client :D (Without WayPoints, only randomly attacks!) (Excuse me, my english is so fu*** bad :/, so I'll try to show you the way using some images) Here we go! Requeriments: -mmoBro