Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iMultiDB - Multi Botting with SRO-DB

Discussion on iMultiDB - Multi Botting with SRO-DB within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 11/04/2011, 02:38   #76

elite*gold: 0
sure for use... no keylogger?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Multi-Botting. Make 30m/week.
06/16/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 74 Replies
*Notice: This guide was made a long time ago and I have quit this game. I hardly remember what anything I wrote even means lol. I don't know if this even works anymore or if its even profitable due to newer patches/content. You might have to ask around. I've gotten tons of PM's lately from people asking me about this. Since I've already quit this game, I thought I'd write this short guide. Requirements: -Good pc that can handle 5-6 clients -Common sense -Lots of patience (Time=Money)....
Multi-Client botting?
01/07/2009 - Perfect World - 8 Replies
Hey guys! I was just wondering how it might be possible to set up my bot so that it can be run in the background as I play on my regular account? I already have the multi-client modded exe, as well as a perfectly functioning MHS bot, but whenever I try to multi-client with the MHS running, I get both chars doing the exact same things. how can I fix that?
Isro multi botting
07/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Im using miniloader and iSRO addon to bot my main character with a paid isro bot account and stall 2 other characters on the same machine at the same time, its working a treat with no problems. I am wanting to have a 4th client runing with another Isro bot account, but am having trouble working out how to have a second Isro bot running at the same time, any ideas?
Multi Client botting?
04/30/2008 - Perfect World - 46 Replies
Is it possible to have 2 clients and 2 bots up at the same time? I have the multi client and everything, but when i try to set up zevorcs (i think thats his name xD) bot, it gets messed up and it just breaks :mad: Is there any possible way to multi bot?? :confused: