Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zszc update :(

Discussion on Zszc update :( within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zszc update :(

2) Anti Bot update
To get rid of the bots we will apply a small patch.

is the end of botting for zszc comming?

source:
Old 01/09/2011, 00:23   #2

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea500 View Post
2) Anti Bot update

source:
the end of bots? kkkkkk funny guy, the bots never end (=
Old 01/09/2011, 00:25   #3

well it looks like dbbot cracks arnt commin out... i mean im sure dbbot cant be hard to detect...
Old 01/09/2011, 02:50   #4

Quote:
2) Anti Bot update

source:
are you serious man.. even gaymax cant even end bot and they are the maker of sro. so what make you think a copyright person can end bot on his/her server of sro.

but than it kind of stupid to make a private server for player but than gotta stop player from using thing that use the most like bot. is that one of the point we play on private server more than the normal server. cuzz of the bot.. is it cuzz gaymax trying to stop bot that why we come to play on private server.
Old 01/09/2011, 02:51   #5

Lol dude bots will be forever its like with computer games, developers are trying to secure the CD ( starforce ) etc.. so you could play only with original cd ,but there is always a crack anyway.. So dont worry , they havnt any chance to protect server from botting ;D
If even Rusro couldnt do it ..
Old 01/09/2011, 02:52   #6

sorry i know what you guys mean. it just seems so simple to detect and ban bots....
Old 01/09/2011, 03:00   #7

Well it is , but depends how ur botting , im botting just when im @ pc , watching movies etc.. so i can see what happen on second pc etc.. ^^ If you but without fanaticism it will be okay ^^.

+ i see like 40+ people every day who are 100% botters when im grinding , buty i dont care , but some f***tards reporting em ( GM-s a**lickers ) ^^
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/09/2011, 09:11   #8

the problem is not u can`t bot.ofcourse u can bot but the will detect you more easy with this updates ....
Old 01/09/2011, 11:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by smenul View Post
the problem is not u can`t bot.ofcourse u can bot but the will detect you more easy with this updates ....
Nah i guess theyr bluffing

Im El Muchaho Botter
Old 01/09/2011, 13:37   #10

Bullshit. They cant implement that.
Old 01/09/2011, 15:57   #11

Quote:
sorry i know what you guys mean. it just seems so simple to detect and ban bots....
Simple to detect bot's but imposable to detect all of them ....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2011, 14:31   #12

if u are smart and watch over your hero when boot u will never be banned i know it i did it i do it ) so be smart and u will never be baned
Old 01/10/2011, 22:17   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsisna View Post
are you serious man.. even gaymax cant even end bot and they are the maker of sro. so what make you think a copyright person can end bot on his/her server of sro.
Uhm they can't end it maybe bcs ... they created some of the bot programs? All that freaking campaign about bots it's just a cover up so stupid ppl will be like " OMG Gaymax is taking attitude ". In fact they are making a shitload of money from bots ( idk how but it's logic ). How do you explain in ISRO, ppl who buy silk doesn't get ban for boting 24/24 and ppl who use cracked bots or who don't buy silk are banned ?

And another thing. You see, silkroad is one of the few games that haven't been successfully emulated yet. We have like 4 private servers and in rest a crapy emu... You think that ppl who work in a "company" that for 4 or 5 years now have prevented the files to be leaked cannot block a freaking bot ? Unless the company itself it's involved in that ? Be serious... Silkroad is dead bcs every owner of a server is looking just for one thing ; CASH.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2011, 23:00   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadeath23 View Post
Uhm they can't end it maybe bcs ... they created some of the bot programs? All that freaking campaign about bots it's just a cover up so stupid ppl will be like " OMG Gaymax is taking attitude ". In fact they are making a shitload of money from bots ( idk how but it's logic ). How do you explain in ISRO, ppl who buy silk doesn't get ban for boting 24/24 and ppl who use cracked bots or who don't buy silk are banned ?

And another thing. You see, silkroad is one of the few games that haven't been successfully emulated yet. We have like 4 private servers and in rest a crapy emu... You think that ppl who work in a "company" that for 4 or 5 years now have prevented the files to be leaked cannot block a freaking bot ? Unless the company itself it's involved in that ? Be serious... Silkroad is dead bcs every owner of a server is looking just for one thing ; CASH.
Thats normal.
Old 01/11/2011, 02:56   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadeath23 View Post
Silkroad is dead bcs every owner of a server is looking just for one thing ; CASH.
And He Made **** Loads Of It....