Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot (statue of justice)

Discussion on Agbot (statue of justice) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot (statue of justice)

I just started using Agbot and ive got it all set up except when i start the bot it keeps running into the statue of justice soon im gunna get banned for this if i run into it again. Is there anyway of me being able to get around them???
Old 01/03/2011, 15:31   #2

What server are you playing on?
Old 01/03/2011, 15:34   #3

Received Thanks: 1,886
You're in the wrong section dude!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Does iBot get around the statue of justice?
10/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Simple yes or no plz and is there anything I or anyone could do?
Co Statue
03/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Back in the day when andy was running Coemu. There was this statue in guild war. I think his name was Remick or something, anyway he was a 130 archer, he had a bow,had a garmet,using the bless skill, and was waving. He could not be pk'ed and he was saying something (forgot what it was). Now i was thinking about doing this but i wasnt sure how if it is client sided or what kthxbai
[question] Statue IDs
05/21/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Hi, habe mir jetzt nen telehack geschrieben... unter releases stand dass der iwo released wurde, aber hab ich nich gefunden^^ auch nich per search :s darum frage ich hier: SendPacket(0x38,"bd",0,5094); das is der befehl fürs saven bei der Statue... hab jetzt 5094 und hab nich so die lust überall rumzurennen um die IDs herauszukriegen... und vor allem d5 is nich drauf ne... wäre nett wenn mir jemand alle IDs geben könnte, danke im vorraus =] 2. wie kriege ich ID , X , Y , Z von...
T/S>Rb Tro-Tro on Statue of Zues
11/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
S> Lvl 86 tro-tro on Statue of Zues ***Full Data*** P.M me for the name, and offer...I'm looking for items/money/DBs on ruby server Items - not so good Elite +3 armor Elite boots Elite +2 sword 1 soc with ref drag Uni ring Uni necky