Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP| DBbot ZSZC

Discussion on HELP| DBbot ZSZC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 12/16/2010, 01:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yougi™ View Post
u cannot crack the lastest version crack works for V 0.8 To V 1.1 No More

and thats ur problem i guess
in the DBbot forums there's a link to crack v1.3a and like i already wrote i already used it before x-mas patch.
Old 12/16/2010, 01:42   #17

Hmmm which forum did you get this bot from? Link if you can :P
Old 12/16/2010, 01:43   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by @0wnd@ View Post
in the DBbot forums there's a link to crack v1.3a and like i already wrote i already used it before x-mas patch.
any way im doing fine with 1.1 DB and lolkop's crack ...
Old 12/16/2010, 01:47   #19

Quote:
any way im doing fine with 1.1 DB and lolkop's crack ...
About that, where can I find lolkop's crack, when I check his sticky all the links are down. One that isn't possible tampered with.

Oh as well, to add on about removing pets and avatars if you have any accepted quests you need to get rid them as well, after that teleport to a different place

Im truly out of suggestions now
Old 12/16/2010, 01:50   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezza3000 View Post
About that, where can I find lolkop's crack, when I check his sticky all the links are down. One that isn't possible tampered with.
Uploaded it for you

scan b4 use sooo lazy to upload again for scan

EDIT:
Quote:
Oh as well, to add on about removing pets and avatars if you have any accepted quests you need to get rid them as well!

AHHAHA he better Delete his char to start clear boting xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2010, 01:57   #21

Hahaha :P Yeah he may have to... And thanks I'll scan it now!

Nice 0/43 :P
Old 12/16/2010, 01:59   #22

Quote:
Uploaded it for you

scan b4 use sooo lazy to upload again for scan

EDIT:

AHHAHA he better Delete his char to start clear boting xD
rofl got no quests.

well i downloaded db 1.1 and used your crack.when i press start game it gives me error:
excecute silkroad.exe

and when i just target the sro client with the bot and load the game with a loader he doesnt work at all,i dont got pink message in the chat.

about bot 3.1a he now target mobs BUT desnt attack,cuz i dont got imblue or skills opened in the bot.
Old 12/16/2010, 02:03   #23

Quote:
rofl got no quests.

well i downloaded db 1.1 and used your crack.when i press start game it gives me error:
excecute silkroad.exe

and when i just target the sro client with the bot and load the game with a loader he doesnt work at all,i dont got pink message in the chat.

about bot 3.1a he now target mobs BUT desnt attack,cuz i dont got imblue or skills opened in the bot.
OK i got it now Listen to me

u get error when u start with bot right?

ok follow me

1- sr proxy do it
2- launch bot with crack and target the client (DON'T PRESS START In THE BOT)
3- Open it with a normal loader Set to water and press redirect IP
Old 12/16/2010, 02:09   #24

So let me clarify - you have lastest cracked version 1.3a, it now recongnises your character but you can't attack cause you have no skills or imbue.

This is only known remedy (supported by the crack creator): take your attack pet, grab pet and avatars and what ever other silk bought/event wearing item, and put them into the storage then teleport.

So i suggest that you load you bot, login, choose your character then if you have already put them in the storage, take them out and put them in your inventory, put them back in storage then teleport to Jangan or Hotan or Donwhang or wherever.

If this doesn't fix it, you'll just have to w8 until the new crack (words from the creator of the crack on his forum)

and to Yougi - so we can use the official loader? and you mean dont press the "start game" button, correct?

Also, will it no longer have invalid target, because i sometimes get that but it works anyway but sometimes, it will stop lock onto a monster and w8 for like 1 - 2 mins then act.
Old 12/16/2010, 02:14   #25

Quote:
If this doesn't fix it, you'll just have to w8 until the new crack
In another words go F**k your self xD hahahahahhaha
Old 12/16/2010, 09:52   #26

Quote:
OK i got it now Listen to me

u get error when u start with bot right?

ok follow me

1- sr proxy do it
2- launch bot with crack and target the client (DON'T PRESS START In THE BOT)
3- Open it with a normal loader Set to water and press redirect IP
where is the redirect ip thing is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jezza3000 View Post
So let me clarify - you have lastest cracked version 1.3a, it now recongnises your character but you can't attack cause you have no skills or imbue.

This is only known remedy (supported by the crack creator): take your attack pet, grab pet and avatars and what ever other silk bought/event wearing item, and put them into the storage then teleport.

So i suggest that you load you bot, login, choose your character then if you have already put them in the storage, take them out and put them in your inventory, put them back in storage then teleport to Jangan or Hotan or Donwhang or wherever.

If this doesn't fix it, you'll just have to w8 until the new crack (words from the creator of the crack on his forum)

and to Yougi - so we can use the official loader? and you mean dont press the "start game" button, correct?

Also, will it no longer have invalid target, because i sometimes get that but it works anyway but sometimes, it will stop lock onto a monster and w8 for like 1 - 2 mins then act.
ill try it again...
Old 12/16/2010, 10:55   #27

Use Loader Made by me

im Not a pro coder but i made this so simple and easy to use with ip patch's i don't even know how to write my credit on the tool

Always scan 1st

Regards,
Yougi™
Old 12/16/2010, 15:41   #28

Quote:
Use Loader Made by me

im Not a pro coder but i made this so simple and easy to use with ip patch's i don't even know how to write my credit on the tool

Always scan 1st

Regards,
Yougi™
well now i dont got any error after using ur loader and i got the pink message of the bot BUT no skills\imblue
Old 12/16/2010, 16:49   #29

Quote:
well now i dont got any error after using ur loader and i got the pink message of the bot BUT no skills\imblue
use 1.1 version of bot and it will work ..
Old 12/16/2010, 17:32   #30

Try redownloading net framework 1.1 if u use wind xp also 3.5, and if win 7 4.0
This helped for me when bot wasn't readying my charr.