Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB BOT loop on swsro1?

Discussion on DB BOT loop on swsro1? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB BOT loop on swsro1?

Hi, does db bot loop in swsro1 ?
i canot get my char looping, he always stays at hotana storage, and when i pres X he moves to blacksith, and then to herbalist. then he starts looping in recorded way.
I have orginal one, and my screen is 1280x1024.
Old 12/13/2010, 14:51   #2

Well it sould work on swsro, loop dont work on zszc....
Old 12/14/2010, 17:22   #3

Answer to my question- Yes, it does, with original sro files, you can download them from
Old 12/14/2010, 17:25   #4

You running in windowed mode?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT SWSRO1 CLEAN ACC´S FOR GOLD ON SWSRO1
02/06/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
hi my ingamename is Adrenalin or DeathBreaker pm me or write your offer here i have 3 swsro1 clean accs i accept only gold
Swsro1 DB-Bot Help [Loop]
11/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi! Well... I Have problems with the loop... the char go to the storage, open the window (dialogue) and select the "Talk to this Person" Option (Not open the storage ), then, he close the window and go to the blacksmith, open the window (dialogue) and don't repair just stop with the open window! Please I Need Help..! I Tried to fix it for many ways and visited many forums... but i can't find a solution! Sorry For My Bad English... I'm spanish... :(
Swsro1 DB-bot Loop problem!
06/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I got a problem with DB-bot. The bot loops yea, but when it comes to the bank-storage does not move more, it easy don't open it ... But if I push it, the bot click it. The same is happening in all functions (pots, reparir items etc.) However, even to the point (bot Area). Does anyone who knows how to solve this problem? I use resolution 1152X864. Thanks in advance for answers :)
WTS&WTT GOLD SWSRO1 & Acc SWSRO1
05/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. I have 3b for sell on swsro1. 1B=8$. Only via PayPal. U can contact me by PM, post on this thread or mail me: [email protected]. I can Wtt swsro1 acc with 60LV Bow STR Fire/Cold for swsro2 account clear or noob chars.
Agbot loop dosnt loop
10/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
my agbot after i tele will go through the 20 sec wait then says in bot concle feature not available yet feature not available yet idk whats wrong