Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Possibility of IP Ban?

Discussion on ZSZC Possibility of IP Ban? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 12/11/2010, 05:21   #16

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by melkorz123 View Post
We can IP ban you, yes.

Also for the one who said we cannot make account bans he's wrong. We do, we can even add custom reasons for each banning, however, sometimes is easier and faster to ban a person teleporting it to Hotan's bug. Banning through account requires the server admin (SubZero) to load it himself.
acting like someone of the team and being wrong, every GM can ban accounts except the turkish GM ^.^

they cannot ban any ip's just accounts, yes they can ban accounts lol. they only need your IP if they wanna add you as GM or just that you can connect if the server is in inspection mode

and, only 1 person can see your IP, thats the head admin (not SubZero(ZubZero)) :f
Old 12/11/2010, 13:19   #17

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
If gm's friend say ban him - they do it. So u can be banned^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezza3000 View Post
>_> Right when you mean "we", do you mean your apart of the administration at ZSZC or are you just grammatically incorrect?
He meant GM + gm friends.