Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC DB BOT Attack skill and crash

Discussion on ZSZC DB BOT Attack skill and crash within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC DB BOT Attack skill and crash

Hi,
Now when im loged in with DB-BOT, everytime when i use any attack skill ( Buff skills works ) then the game crashes (

Does someone has the same problem? And how to resolve it?

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
zszc crash
09/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
hello all i didnt played silkroad for a long time and now i found the zszc server. it seems like a good server so wanted to try. i have downloaded the game and all the patches to it, but i have a problem. when im in the city the game crashes. now when im trying to login the game just instantly crash. just the game without bot or anything. using win7 hope guys somebody can help. thanks
zszc crash
08/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Please help me.! When I open zszc I enter id and PW, and sign up to chear, Spawn and city and cilent crash. What's wrong?:confused::confused::confused: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: sro_client.exe Application Version: 0.0.0.0
ZSZC crash
07/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I do everything to log in: bot loader, proxy, bot, i log in but first after 15 min the client crashed, then 10 min, now i opne client and like 2-3 mins i crash =( WTF is going on??? what am i doing wrong???:rtfm: please help!!!!!!
crash on zszc
07/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hi all i get crash evry time i log in to the game what can i do ?!?!
Game Crash After TBOT ATTACK MOBS
11/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
game always crash after tbot train and attack mobs any1 know why :( i use tbot1107 and TServer016b client no DC