Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SSE] GM Commands Asking

Discussion on [SSE] GM Commands Asking within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SSE] GM Commands Asking

if i can Add any GM Command ? and How , ?

thanks
Old 10/12/2010, 22:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
you cant

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Q] WPE Pro // Commands WoW 3.1.3
12/04/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich Spiele nun schon viele Jahre WoW, ich spiele zur zeit auf einem WoW Server der Version 3.1.3. Meine Frage ist, kann man z.B.: S5T2 umsonst kaufen? Wenn der Händler dafür existiert? Gibt es dafür eine Funktionierenden Filter? Gibt es andere Commands die noch funktionieren!
[Key Commands] Default Key Commands for the beginners
10/01/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
Default keybindings: Abilities Window V Backpack Window: B Career Window: K Character Window: C Battlegroup Window: Left Alt + R Developer Window: ; Guild Window: G Help Window: H
2 new /commands
07/15/2008 - EO Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
LimeHouppelande /armor 1190600 PinkBerengaria /armor 2190620 i think i have noticed a pattern in the garments / commands if u add 20 on to the newest one before that one came out u get the newest garment for example /armor 2190640 is PinkBerengaria if an other one was to come out it might be /armor 2190660 this is not proven but it is how i worked out the two above and ther is the odd one where its diferent to this pattern. just thought id share this with you :cool: Thank me if u used...
/ Commands
07/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey guys where can I find the "/ commands" of CO ? Like /addeffect and that ...
PM Commands
01/29/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Anyone know the command to activate a pk tourney? If there is no code and you have to change something in the database, what do you have to do? Thx in advance =D