Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zszc problem!

Discussion on Zszc problem! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zszc problem!

Hi all i have a problem with ZSZC when i`m in game i stay max 1 min then the game exit... so i can't play more than 1 min does someone know how to fix it???

Thanks!
Old 10/06/2010, 13:40   #2

elite*gold: 0

try to download the game from here it should work
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem with zszc and db bot
08/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi i use db ver 0.8 but every 1 h i get crash to desktop when i be in any city the game crash and when i go plvl i get crash and if u use auto enter to log in the game crash i need to fix that crash i deleted the game and i extracted it again and no thing new crash crash i really hate the game cuz zszc= problems i try to enter the game in 1 h cuz its crowded
Problem In BOT(ZSZC)
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
see the pic -.- http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7341/fntitled. png Someone Help Me Plz -.- i got bored i cant bot like this
Problem !!ZSZC for experts bot problem
07/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a problem.I start my bot right but when I click on config>> get coadinates and then come this error :Unhandled exception in the application.or german : Unbegandelte Ausnahme in der Anwendung and when I click on the "skills " button I see only number for the skills .This "bug " I have only with one char not with my other char.With the other char I have nno problem. Pls help me thx !!!!!!
ZSZC Problem with sro.exe
06/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi i have a problem.When i choose any serverand u click a start game ,launcher is closing and i go to sro.exe.i see a a picture "Silkroad"I Waiting a 5 sec and nothing happens.What mus do ??
sro DB in ZSZC problem!
05/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I can't open SRO-DA bot, i get always 0xc0000135 Error? Why? And how to solve this >.<?