Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC CLient

Discussion on ZSZC CLient within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC CLient

Sry for the really stupid question, but where can i find the currenct client for ZSZC? Or could anyone tell me the Link of their homepage?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nervermind i found it :P
#closerequest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How i Can use db bot with zszc client?
01/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
yea how i can ? ;D im was found this but it's for sjsro and mysro. can't work it with zszc.
need help in zszc sro client
08/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
can anyone help me how to fix this error .http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7789/65587446.jp g. thnx...in advance!
new client ZSZC?
08/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
can anyone upload new client on other site than theirs?cuz it s really boring with download speed of 32-90kb
ZSZC need a new client for the bot
05/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
guys i have a problem withe this new update for the server zszc I have a bot and when i click start game the game runs but then appears an exclamation point, i think the problem is on the client that i choose so what i waant is the link of the client for the bot. Please guys help me im trying to fix this for about 4hours and nothing.
[ZSZC]New Client
05/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
German. Hallo, Leute ich brauch ein Programm womit ich mit dem derzeitigen Clienten mit dem ich mich immer eingeloggt hab einloggen besser gesagt son IP teil aber da ich net weis wie dan die neue IP heoßzt ka ob es mir dan was bringt oder gibts ein Programm der kann sowas autmatisch meine anbindung ist scheiße dafür wird das downloaden lange brauchen :S ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------Google transelator in English Hi,