Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO-Db Bot use with other loader?? Or working autopot??

Discussion on SRO-Db Bot use with other loader?? Or working autopot?? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO-Db Bot use with other loader?? Or working autopot??

Hello,

I am use Windows 7, and the SRO-DB bot built in autopot does not using the POTIONS from SILK STORE..

So I ask, is there way that I can using the SRO-DB Bot with another Loader?? This way I can using Autopot with my Bot..

Or maybe there is stand-alone autopot that is working through packet instead of pixel??

I am use this on SWSRO 2, and is full paid for Bot,, no crack.

Thank you

감사

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Lolkop AutoPot - Bot - Loader - Auto Select
04/19/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 63 Replies
I know it was hard to find every file from Lolkop. So I hope the Staff will Approve my Thread. Here is Everything you got to use for Lolkop Bot. It works on Sjsro / ZsZc And probally every Private Server. AutoPot: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Bot: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
[SWSRO][ZSZC] LOADER/BOT/AUTOPOT
11/03/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 1590 Replies
NOTICE: I've said like 1 month ago that i've got hacked, and that i've left the sro pserv section. It would be nice if you stop spamming my epvpers account and even more important stop spamming my email adress -.- I'll leave all my tools online so you can continue with using them, but don't ask me for any updates anymore. Thx to all those scammers/hackers/nublets around for ruining the game! you did your best and you've reached what you deserve... which is infact absolutely nothing! ...