Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SJSRO] Basic things, please excuse my noob questions.

Discussion on [SJSRO] Basic things, please excuse my noob questions. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SJSRO] Basic things, please excuse my noob questions.

Hi all, I am new to this game, actually, I stopped playing for a long, long time, now that thing's settled, I wish to re-join. Thing is, I completely forgot the ID and pass of the old account, a friend created for me; so, please spend some times answering these questions and I will be so happy.

1. Is the NEW SJSRO server as crowded as the old one?
2. How can I download and play the NEW SJSRO? I had the old one, dont know how/where to download the new one. download page is this: (*** = ucoze.com not sure why I saw the asterisks) am I correct?
3. SJSRO's registration time as (rumor) stated is 3:00 - 9:00 AM (Chinese time) (GMT+8) is this correct? I am in Vietnam (GMT+7) so basically my registration time is 2:00 - 8:00 AM is that right?

Understand that these questions might have been asked way too many time, but I confirmed that I spent the previous 2.5 hours seeking answers, those 3 questions remained, please help me

Sorry if my English may cause confusion
Old 09/05/2010, 17:49   #2

uhm, someone? can you confirm me with my understanding? thanks?
Old 09/05/2010, 18:08   #3

Received Thanks: 1,886
Hello, here are my answers:
1. Yes, both are the same.
2. - download links .
try this pk2 :
3. Registration time is random.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2010, 18:14   #4

Keo, thanks so much, let me re-confirm base on your post:
after I download the 2 links from you, I will be able to access to the NEW SJSRO server? Geez, thanks

can anyone confirm the Chinese's time for registration? 3-9? thanks
Old 09/05/2010, 18:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikyhair View Post
Keo, thanks so much, let me re-confirm base on your post:
after I download the 2 links from you, I will be able to access to the NEW SJSRO server? Geez, thanks

can anyone confirm the Chinese's time for registration? 3-9? thanks
You can join new and old. You'll have the division thing. Hope it's the right link for it. Anyway... you can post here too if it is not a good media.pk2.

The reg time is random. It's not opening always at 3:00 +8 GMT.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2010, 17:02   #6

can you please confirm with me whether I have successfully registered? thanks

btw, can anyone, please confirm whether the link provided by Keo is correct, in terms of downloading the NEW SJSRO server?

thanks a bunch.
Old 09/06/2010, 17:14   #7

copy it and translate with google translator .
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2010, 17:22   #8

cant do, its an image, I absolutely had tried copying, but it was an image :<

Tags
questions, registration, time