Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Problem when i try to login

Discussion on ZSZC Problem when i try to login within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC Problem when i try to login

at some trys i got dc at login not ERROR,, DC like you getting in game !

some help me please
Old 08/24/2010, 21:51   #2

elite*gold: 15
use this loader

and tick no dc
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] Problem with Login
08/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
when i trying to login in after some trys i getting Dc on login what shuold i do ?? i have 5MG of internt :(:confused:
|ZSZC| Problem after Login !?
08/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I made a new Char and i was leveling. After 10 minutes i went to jangan and got dced !? Than i logged in again and got dced again and again. I tried to make a new Char and login but when i walk 20-100 meters i got Dced and i cant make anything with that Char. Had anyone the same problem or can anyone help me ? Sorry for my bad english.
ZSZC DB BOT can't login!
07/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey guys, my current problem isnt just mine, many ppl got it so i try to get some fast solution here... when i try to login, it works all fine... but then after a few mins(sometimes less sometimes more) the client is gone.. and i got to restart it.. that crap is now a few hours... -.- so if there's ANY solution! just write it down here... if i need a new bot or smth... send a link please!
ZsZc login crash problem solution
07/12/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Hi i had the login crash problem too but i did not find any solution for it , but after alot of trying i figured out a solution that worked for me . It's was so simple that i didn't even think about it , so i just patched my sro again with the 1.677 even if it was 1.677 and select the sro_client in the DEP I wish it helps you guys . Good luck
ZSZC Problem Login!
06/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey all .. i just download the game , and i try login i get traffic then dc ? so i must download NO DC or Loader? please help me Thanks :)