Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP!!! Can not log in SW2 because of wearing the Angel wing dress

Discussion on HELP!!! Can not log in SW2 because of wearing the Angel wing dress within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP!!! Can not log in SW2 because of wearing the Angel wing dress

Hi all,

I have a problem when logging in sw2. The last time I logged in when I were wearing my angel wing dress so now I cannot log in after the update. I got disconnected immediately when come to the choose character menu.

Help me please!
Thanks all!
Old 08/24/2010, 03:51   #2

If you put an dress in storage , this is the problem
Old 08/24/2010, 04:15   #3

Received Thanks: 1,669
i had the same problem, i solved it using the old client.
connecting to my char and wear off the avatar

pk2 editing...
extract from the new pk2 the "SV.T", and import to the old pk2.
but if ur char is on town idk... maybe it will crash because there are some guys with avatars...
Old 08/24/2010, 04:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness™ View Post
i had the same problem, i solved it using the old client.
connecting to my char and wear off the avatar

pk2 editing...
extract from the new pk2 the "SV.T", and import to the old pk2.
but if ur char is on town idk... maybe it will crash because there are some guys with avatars...
Could you give me a visual guide or upload that pk2 to the web so I can download it :P I really need it.

Thank you very much!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Match Bride Dress and Bridesmaid Dress 1213
08/24/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
The role of bridesmaid dress. Bridesmaid dress is generally considered in a secondary position,Wedding Gowns Dresses, which should be pretty as well.Grand wedding dress makes the bride look more mature as it is on behalf of the next stage of her life.Bridesmaid dresses should be relatively little youth with the hopes and expectations yet. When buying a bridesmaid dress,Designer Wedding Dresses, there're three aspects: the wedding, the bride and the bridesmaid herself.There are something being...
[Pic TuT] BG head(Bogus Head) bug, wearing but not wearing it... :D
05/24/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
ok i saw a video on youtube doing this bug, GC brazil i think.. credits to him/her... here's a picture of my lire not wearing anything: http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o207/mecero/Gr andChase20090522_174751.jpg here's what u do, choose the character u want to BUG with and choose a BG head you want to use, in my example, i have chosen my lire and the arme BG head. Wear the chosen BG head to the chosen character:...
New Dress in kSro: Black Angel....
01/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
This morning I just took a look at the korean Silkroad website, and I found that... It will come out soon in kSro (01/21) This is fuckin' awesome ! :D Enjoy The Black Angel Dress: Male: http://krimg.joymax.com/property/silkroad/silkroa donline_4/ntg_img/2009_img/0116_notice_img/blackwi ng_01.jpg Female: http://krimg.joymax.com/property/silkroad/silkroa donline_4/ntg_img/2009_img/0116_notice_img/blackwi ng_02.jpg
[Oasis] Account with Angel Wing
09/27/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for an account which includes an angel wing avatar item (or maybe another "old" suit). I need only the outfit, don't want to pay for high level, FF, etc character. So if you have a noobie with angel wing in its inventory leave here a message please. I'd pay in gold. C ya!