Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

swsro1 changing resolution?

Discussion on swsro1 changing resolution? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
swsro1 changing resolution?

Hi guys my laptop's highest resolution is 1280 x 800 but when I open swsro the options allow up to 1024 x 768. Is this the highest resolution for swsro? Or is it just my screen? If it goes higher, what is the next resolution?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT SWSRO1 CLEAN ACC´S FOR GOLD ON SWSRO1
02/06/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
hi my ingamename is Adrenalin or DeathBreaker pm me or write your offer here i have 3 swsro1 clean accs i accept only gold
Changing the Resolution/Graphics?
11/20/2010 - Final Fantasy XI - 5 Replies
I am using a pXI emulator to test out the game. I go through meteorXI to get into the game but when i am playing, the resolution looks like 800x600 and is very pixelly, low details. How can I make it widescreen (like 1680x1050) and all highest details? I already attempted to use the Tools, ToolsEU, ToolsUS, and Windower in the FFXI folder. The new settings were saved but everytime I enter the game through meteorxi, it still looks the same 800x600, no difference. How do I fix this?
Please help with SwSro1 resolution
08/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey everybody! I need some help with my SwSro screen resolution. I'm using Windows 7 and when I start SwSro it starts in not full screen. I changed resolutions, but then graphics have been worse. Please help!
Resolution!
01/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Yo. When i play ecsro NoMi with my new computer Sro only covers 4/6 of my screen. changing resolution doesnt work since there's only 2 different resolutions.. I got a 15.6 inch screen and running on windows 7. iSro works perfectly.. any soloutions? Thanks!:mofo:
Changing Co Resolution
03/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
I've been trying to get back to the old "Tiny" Conquer window, where its not as tall as the entire screen, its just a small window. Every time I change it in the Options it seems to revert back when I log in again. Anyone have a fix for this? =P