Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No char info on db-bot! sometimes proxy lost

Discussion on No char info on db-bot! sometimes proxy lost within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THAT THEARED CUZ ALL RESOLUTION TOGERTHER DON'T WORK

so ppl please give here any good things what to do...

and please again mods... do not delete it

ps. that can be cuz wrong ip server in proxy? maybe I have wrong one?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SWSRO2] DB-Bot keep telling me "Connection to proxy lost!! please RESTART"
09/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi i am playing swsro2 i downloaded db-bot 1.1 with loader of lolkop Using the right media.pk2 I changed the ip in the proxy to the right ip, i clicked start. Then i open the loader the bot appears, and i start silkroad. When i click start at the bot it allways keep telling me connection to proxy lost! :( idk what to do. i am using Windows7 and i have router (linksys) Does anyone have an idea? i cant make it work ='/
08/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Please can someone finally tell how to fix problem with that, bot can't see my char... sometimes I getting proxy lost problem... please tell me what to do:confused:
DB BOT Proxy connection was lost while Looping
07/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok i followed instructions carefully i use 1280*1024 Resolution Looping file is set.. When i start bot it goes to storage opens it.. closes it . Then goes to black smith does the same thing. Going all smoothly until it reaches potion shop.
[INFO]~[KLARSTELLUNG] JAPAN VPN PROXY
07/26/2010 - WarRock - 20 Replies
Um was geht es hier. Um den WarRock Japan VPN proxy von dem How to Der WarRock VPN Proxy ist momentan Down ! Ich werde euch infos geben wenn er wieder Funktionert^^. UPDATED v1.21: Datum:25.7.2010 Zeit:23;03 Status:DOWN http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9959/unbenannt k.gif