Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zszc db bot Bow skills bug

Discussion on Zszc db bot Bow skills bug within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zszc db bot Bow skills bug

Hey,

I upped my skills to 102 and now the bot shows this skills only at numbers no more with name.... i can tuse them in the bot anymore.

version:1.1

would be nice if you can help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] Packets of Skills/misc
03/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 52 Replies
I was bored earlier on zszc so i started recording packets for most of the different skills in zszc. Also, i REALLY need someone to help me out, i need to know what the BEST programming language i should use for sending packets to a game client (im planning on making an autopot for zszc) and maybe a few examples if possible ^^ Heres the list: Opcode--Packet--------Description
ZSZC s/s full int nuker correct skills
03/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hey guys, I need help. I make me a s/s full int nuker so is cold/bicheon and light 100 cold/fire/light fire/cold/bicheon bicheon/light/fire correct?
[ZSZC] DB-BOT dont load skills etc.
07/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey, Like 3 days I can't use dbot 0.8. Before anything works great and then I full skilled me the Bot doesn't accept "get coordinates", don't load skills and autopotion doesn't work. I have win7 64 Bit, but anything works great before 3 days. Anyone have solution?
My bot on zszc wont load skills and pot going haywire plz help!!!!
06/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
my bot has been working just fine until today at a random time my bot decided it wanted to just keep potting even tho my health was full so logged out and logged back in now my skills wont show the bot keeps potting repeatedly can someone please help ive deleted everything and re installed ive tried different versions of sro db bot and nothing is working :(
Problem with DB Bot ZSZC Skills
06/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hello i have 68lv char. Glavier. i have all max skills to 66lv from heuksal when i add some skills to attack, uses only the first two. no more than two :/