Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[sunSRO]DC,DC,DC,DC

Discussion on [sunSRO]DC,DC,DC,DC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[sunSRO]DC,DC,DC,DC

Hi, i want to play in sunSRO on my old char. When i logged in, selected character and clicked Start i had DC. I restarted game some times and DC,DC,DC,DC

Old 08/09/2010, 17:32   #2

Maybe u got banned like at ZSZC, the GM's only bug the char they don t ban the full acc, there they teleport u to a place near HT guild storage and u get stucked there forever :3 and when u select the char u ll always get DC imediately
Old 08/10/2010, 10:08   #3

@ There are isn't ban. I don't use any bot,hack and more.... I have this problem 6 mounths. I wrote to [GM] Victor. Maybe he can unban-unbug me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BOT]SunSRO ~
07/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 33 Replies
Guide, how to bot on Sun SRO. 1. Download pk2 with autotarget and replace the old one ( credits to lolkop ) Media.pk2 2. Download new sro_client.exe and replace the old one It does maximum auto target range ( credits to lolkop )
Sunsro up?
07/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 84 Replies
Um it pulls up;the update bar pops up.Then I get a box with a red X but blank. And no its not inspection error because thats a ! and the update thing wouldnt pull up http://i30.tinypic.com/1584d2d.jpg
Help for SunSro
07/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey all. il need some help,the reg page was opened but i cant reg why? i make all right. + Try to reg,at me it dosent works Google Übersetzer Use Firefox Google Übersetzer
[SunSRO]GM QQ?
07/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi who know SunSro GM QQ? can send me via PM thx
SunSro xD
06/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
When i fill in the imagecode I press create account And the imagecode i putted in is gone :S Then i need to fill in another one :S What im supose to do noW ? I fill in the correct one :S