Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] Problem

Discussion on [ZSZC] Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ZSZC] Problem

Currently on ZSZC (fire) i am experiencing instant client crashes as i load into the game in donwhang storage. The crashes are very similar to the crashes i experienced on sunworld when people used ecsro test server data.pk2 on sunworld.

Is anyone else experiencing these problems? My character is pretty much useless as something at donwhang storage, ( most likely an afk player) is causing my client to crash.

Also why do part 1 and 2 have almost identical files for the download of the game?
Old 07/10/2010, 16:25   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
cause it's splitted. different parts contain different parts off the files.
btw please "ask the experts" next time
Old 07/10/2010, 19:24   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the Experts".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC Problem
09/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi guyz, i have that kind of prob. : http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9834/obrazekrv .jpg It's happening when i try to launch game by SRO_client.exe cuz db-bot work in only that way. I can't solve that prob. myself so i asking you for help guyz, plz help.
problem with zszc and db bot 0.8
08/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hi i use db ver 0.8 but every 1 h i get crash to desktop when i be in any city the game crash and when i go plvl i get crash and if u use auto enter to log in the game crash i need to fix that crash i deleted the game and i extracted it again and no thing new crash crash i really hate the game cuz zszc= problems i try to enter the game in 1 h cuz its crowded
Problem !!ZSZC for experts bot problem
07/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a problem.I start my bot right but when I click on config>> get coadinates and then come this error :Unhandled exception in the application.or german : Unbegandelte Ausnahme in der Anwendung and when I click on the "skills " button I see only number for the skills .This "bug " I have only with one char not with my other char.With the other char I have nno problem. Pls help me thx !!!!!!
ZSZC problem
06/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
when i start up the client this happends http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad162/bart23d/ screenshot.jpg wat should i do?
sro DB in ZSZC problem!
05/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I can't open SRO-DA bot, i get always 0xc0000135 Error? Why? And how to solve this >.<?