Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[dbBOT] Problem

Discussion on [dbBOT] Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[dbBOT] Problem

I have a problem:
When i click Start Game I'ts look like a freez (SRO_Client)
Pls help me with this . Here is a pic :

Uploaded with
Old 08/13/2010, 05:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
wrong ip. Use 173.231.10.146 for sw2
Old 08/13/2010, 06:00   #3

elite*gold: 25
this problem because you are writing wrong server ip which server are u playing on and i search you the ip

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DBbot problem ZSZC
08/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Dbbot works perfectly for me on all of my chars except one, it doesn't change coordinates and HP and MP % and when i start the bot it only uses first skill in list and then says skill already in use. First i got a message saying (DBbot has discovered an error object ID (0) please teleport again in order to fix it) and then i keep on getting the same problem. Can anyone find a solution for me ?
Sro DBBot problem^^
07/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Heey Got a problem with dbbot v0.8 I can start the bot normally. But the bot cant save/load any settings for me. Anyone know a way to solve it, cuz it sucks to retype all settings everytime :S Hope someone can help me (;
[SWSRO-DBBOT] WINDOWS 7 64BIT PROBLEM.
07/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7931/bugnamordz ie.png When I'M trying to click Add skill or Add buff i got this error. Anyone Can help me ? Thanks.
SRO DBbot
06/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hello everytime when i connect into my char and than when i start the bot i get a disconnect need help pls
help|ZSZC DBbot problem
06/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I choose my settings and after i get off the game and enter again it does not save my settings,Can you please explain me how to save that???