Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pk2 Tool's doesn

Discussion on Pk2 Tool's doesn within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pk2 Tool's doesn

pk2 tool's doesn't work for me

Hey. I've now been waiting for long time without could find any help to resolve my problem. I hope you can help.

Please, do ONLY, reply if you tryed and really know how to fix this or what there is wrong. Thank you.

That i do is what i always do. and it works great in the orginals clients, and ecsro etc....
I only had this problem with the sun world.
And i think it's the tools, there is incorrect somehow.

Okay let's begin:

1. i find a txt with source such as itemdata.
2. make my edition
3. open pk2 edtior. and find the file.
4. it says succes.
5. i login ( but it's the same )

If i again replace my file into the media.pk2.
It says error.

If you manuel put the txt in. You have 2 txt.
So it looks like that maybe the extra folder in the media pk2. Can be the reason to this error. And i think that they make error to this program.

I hope you know what i should do.
Please don't tell me just to use xvi32 lol....
Because it has more bugs.... and manuel is always the best way! to someting.

And yes i got the right tool.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Doesn t anyone has address 4 Ce?
07/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Doesnt anyone has addresses for Cheat Engine? Oh and another thing i dont know how but i found spin hack in Ft it s works but i wrote only stupid things can some1 post me how to search addresses??? please Thaaaanks :mofo:
Extreme Customise Tool's ?
07/29/2009 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey Leutz :) Wollte mich mal erkundigen ob es eigentlich möglich ist, bzw. es Tools gibt, mit denen man wirklich sehr rapide seine WoW Server Customisieren(?) kann Heißt: -> Eigene Mobs (AP/Def/Rüssi/spells/etc) -> Eigene Spezifische Items (z.B. neue Zahlungsmittel für Items (Hero batches?)) -> Neue selbst erstellte Bereiche (Instanziert?) -> Spezifische Drops (Rate) -> Npc/Händler/Etc
Suche/Search: Heck's, Tool's, bot's
08/26/2007 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hi an alle bin auf such nach Bots, Heck und sonstiges was auch noch läuft... :):D Bitte schickt ma was habe kein plan was ich machen muss mir ist langweilig habe schon einen Char auf 110:cool::D Ich habe gehört das es einen "Item drope Bot" gibt und würde ihn ma gerne haben... :D
if your bot doesn't show up do this :)
05/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
the thing u have to do is is delete the softmod files from the silkroad folder then extract it again!! i did that and it help me.... + karma for me if it worked :cool:
So why doesn't this work?
10/08/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Ok, I dunno if this has been done before cuz I didn't find it on search. I edited shop.dat so that the pharmacist would sell dbs instead of stanchers. Here I didn't just change the picture, but replaced the stancher item id with the db item id number. There were some other chars behind each item tho I don't think they mattered. My problem is, as you can see on the 2nd screenshot, I can even pick the item from the shop and bring it to my inv but it just doesnt wanna sell it to me. ...