Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About DB-BOT & Curst Heart

Discussion on Question About DB-BOT & Curst Heart within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About DB-BOT & Curst Heart

so i have a grab pet and i took the CURST HEART Quest to DELVL skills now there is no options in the bot that the pet will take it and when i sing her to take "other items " its take everything and his inventory is running out fast and then he stop loot i try use the auto filter that they post here but its can run togther with DB -bot please tell me what to do....
Old 05/22/2010, 11:03   #2

You can't, dbBot don't pickup quest items.
Old 05/22/2010, 11:28   #3

there is no other way to do it with hmmm another pet filter or something
Old 05/22/2010, 12:14   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the Experts".
Old 05/22/2010, 12:59   #5

there is a petfilter by noex
try it, i dont know if it will work or not

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB Bot curst heart problem
05/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi! My problem is, that the db bot is not picking up the curst hearts. Is there any option/program that is makes the char pick up the hearts ?
Curst Heart (sosii)
04/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
so i i got pt at 108 mob and Im sure I took my curst heart quest at herbalist npc, but I haven't got any single cursrt heart drop at all but i saw this *curst heart(sossi) keep droping around and none of party member with char *sossi* so I wonder what is this exacly? I need my curst heart T_T anyone know if this is bug or something please help
Curst heart farming
03/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Well, I just bought a character but it's bicheon is lvl 63 and pacheon 64 LOL so I want to downgrade bicheon to 0, I don't care how many hearts I need. But: At what spot is the smartest way to bot? Like penons or something I'm lvl 65 with npc gear :| I don't care about the xp I only care about the speed of curst heart farming? Regards, michiel-b
Curst Hearts
02/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Sorry für die vieleicht dumme frage. Weiss einer wie es möglich ist das man schneller Curst Hearts bekommt? Ich bin gerade bei den Niyi-Sniper in Taxi und soein typ bekommt ca 10-12 Curst hearts wenn ich gerade mal 1-2 bekomme. Er benutzt kein ticket oder sonstiges. bin für jede hilfe dankbar. lg bloks1
plz guys tbot cant collect curst heart helpppppp
12/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
plz guys tbot cant collect curst heart helpppppp and i made the bot to collect everything and the same problem