Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with the loop

Discussion on problem with the loop within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with the loop

first time it worked 24/7 none stop

now
and i donnu why..
after it dies one time/go back to city cuz no pots
he instead of going to repair and repot and then go train..

he just walk around town like a morong and stop when he get stuck to a pole or something...

plz help me!!!!!
Old 05/11/2010, 13:50   #2

Try to make new script and all over again.
Old 05/11/2010, 13:52   #3

tried a few times..
with different mobs even..
not helping
Old 05/11/2010, 14:21   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the Experts".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB Bot Loop Problem
06/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hallo ich habe Loop eingestellt in HP (Medium) 200 MP (Medium) 400 UniveralPills 100 habe loop auch Reordet (vom Pot Trader) Saved und Loaded in DW passirt nix und in HT Rennt er gegen Mauer öffnet kein storage ... rennt gerade aus zur Mauer Version 0.8 (ZSZC)
db bot loop problem
06/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
for some reason my bot wont loop when it spawns on hotan on zszc server, is this a common problem? or just mine, and yah i downloaded the addon and everything, but just wont loop.
Problem with Loop [Bot] SRO-DB
05/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Whene i Start in Hotan the bot buff.. thene he go to an Obstacle (Build of stuff) and stuck , i Use scroll and no thing happend ... sometimes the loop work but he don't res .... i Use the Last version of the bot and i have Windows XP NeeD HELP PLEASE :'( PS : >>> Sry for my bad english i'am french
problem with loop
05/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hej guys if i do loop and im away or somting he go to storage and just stand there.. and stucks and if i click on my screen again from sro it works good than he opens storage put items and go buy pots and so.. but how i fix it or somting.. so if im away or somting he dies and go back dont stuck at storage again..
AgBot LOOP problem
06/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
im using script maker for agbot walkscript, all works fine... just when he have to go out from town to hunting area... he stucks at the door.. i set script manualy and he still get stuck.. can someone make me fer coordinates from stable master to in front of west gates... thanxs;)