Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO registration and installation.

Discussion on SWSRO registration and installation. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWSRO registration and installation.

I downloaded the files from this page, , and it contains Data.pk2 file, so Wheres the rest of the files? do I have to install the real client from ISRO and replace it with this file? help please.

Registration.
I need help on registration. , what the hell? its in chinese or some asian characters , How and where can i register properly?

P.S. I want to play at SWSRO1 or 2. please help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help by Registration in SWSRO 1
05/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I played in MySro and EcSro and i will start to play in SwSro 1... i found the registration page and i downloaded SwSro... One Problem... I dont have a Account When i register on the page (reg.sro8.com/reg.html) i become a error: 邀请码无效且& #19981;能为空请联 1995;客服!重新â 35;写 Translated:
SWSRO 1 registration...
03/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
When is it going to open? Does anyone know?
SWSRO 2 registration
12/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
sup all pls help me to register in SWSRO 2 cuz ther is problem with Invitation code >> Invitation code is invalid and can not be empty, please contact customer service! To re-fill can any 1 help pls :(((((
help|in the registration of SWSRO
08/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
the register is online now but i cent regiser im finishin all what i need to do and i leave the last text box empty like the guide's say's.i click ok and it writing me: 邀请码无效且& #19981;能为空请联 1995;客服!重新â 35;写 OK i click ok and it poot me at the last text box... it means that i need to write there somthing. please help me!what i need to write?