Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO 2 errors wwhen trying to launch

Discussion on SWSRO 2 errors wwhen trying to launch within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWSRO 2 errors wwhen trying to launch

( tried to make an other sro folder , to reinstall sro , but no changes .. same problem )

<< this is error from first sro folder ( with silkmod )

<< second folder error ( with silkmod ) also it shows >> pak file open fale or something ..

anyone knows whats wrong?

today i was very lagged on swsro 2 .. so i just logged off, rr my pc .. wanted to log in , and ... even can't start the launcher -.- please help.
Old 04/26/2010, 19:31   #2

Received Thanks: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasfgh View Post
<< second folder error ( with silkmod ) also it shows >> pak file open fale or something ..

anyone knows whats wrong?

today i was very lagged on swsro 2 .. so i just logged off, rr my pc .. wanted to log in , and ... even can't start the launcher -.- please help.
Second error - Server Off or Network problems.
Old 04/26/2010, 19:40   #3

**** you .. it was the reason -.- thanks ;D

#close request

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Swsro error when launch.
05/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
hey guys, i got a problem, when i launch swsro there comes this pic:
swsro eorro when i try to launch
03/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hi i cant start swsro i get a small box with special charcaters and swsro doesnt start my friend says its online but i cant get on can someone explain to me what to do pls?
SWSRO Help - Errors
02/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Imageshack - errorw.png Imageshack - error2he.png This are the screens please someone help me because i realy want to play i think it can be alot of fun ((i cant play normal silkroad anymore dont know why)) well thanks alot to the one that can help me:handsdown:
Ecsro vip problem...error wwhen loading...
09/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
When I'm starting ecsro client everything is fine,but when silkroad logo is showing up,I'm getting this error. http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9843/beztytuucxa .th.png Any help? I can play SJSRO,MYSRO,SWSRO but only @ ecsro it gives me that error ;/
SWSRO media PK2 errors..
06/30/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi i downloaded the swsro data files and put it in my ecsro folder and then put a media.pk2 for thiat server inside ran ecsro and i get this error --------------------------- Silkroad Online --------------------------- Media.pk2 file is damaged. Now Silkroad Online Launcher is closing.. --------------------------- OK