Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

login at sjsro

Discussion on login at sjsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
login at sjsro

Hello!

Sorry for writing this probably quite dumb thread but I really need some clarification on this issue!

My mate is able to login within 5 minutes on all his chars at sjsro (4 chars) and I can't login within 1 hour - how come? I tried restarting client etc. nothing worked.

If anybody know about any specific tool or something, please let me know.

My mate runs windows xp, I run windows 7.

Thanks in advance!
Old 04/19/2010, 20:53   #2

elite*gold: 1337
try it at night
its all about luck

Edit: im running win7 too it works well
that has nothing to do with your os

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SJSRO Problem at login.
06/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Well Hi guys sorry if this is pretty newbie or something but i guess its just a question , anyways i dont know how many people this has happened to i dont seem to find any post related to this , so i went on silkroad SJSRO , as u all know and i tried to login and it said that the accounts i had was wrong and i registered on both SJSRO New Regs and in the old and still nothing the version is 1.091 i dont know which is the new or which is the old i ma make a video to show u guys the complete...
Sjsro crash when login :S
07/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey. i played sjsro for 2 months now, when suddenly.. the client just crashes everytime i get into char selection screen :S happend about 8 times now, and only today, havent got any new clients anything, same as normal. Dunno why this happends but it does :p Im a bit pissed of now after loged in so many times >,< Someone got smae shit or just me? ^_^ Thx for answers :mofo:
SJSRO Login ?
06/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I decided to play SJSRO after a break and the first thing I noticed was the traffic. I thought that I installed iSRO instead of SJSRO (ECSRO). Anyway the most annoying part is with SibiBot. You have to login at first try which is really hard. How do you guys deal with this I mean just keep trying with multi clients (That's what I have been doing.) Or is the some program or site which shows the server stats of SJSRO ?
sjsro login :SS
05/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hi friends i am downloaded sjsro media.pk2 but i'm clicking silkroad.exe it give me error message this is message "the server is undergoing inspection or updates.Connect to http://www.sjsro.com for more information"